All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Either of them get up to anything in the limited time they were on the pitch?

I liked the look of Alex John, made himself available to take a pass the whole time he was on and looked like he was a good passer of a ball himself. Difficult to gauge his potential based on 20 minutes or so game time but I wouldn't be averse to him getting another run out(s)

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alex John is a 20 year old defensive midfielder that can play RB and CH as well. He was formerly of Yeovil Town's youth system.

Morgan Clarke is an 18 year old Welsh striker/winger/RB/CAM but prefers CM formerly of the Swansea youth set-up.

Exactly the kind of players McPake should be looking at. 

I’m impressed. 

I liked the look of Alex John, made himself available to take a pass the whole time he was on and looked like he was a good passer of a ball himself. Difficult to gauge his potential based on 20 minutes or so game time but I wouldn't be averse to him getting another run out(s)

Clarke didn’t look out of place either but as you say 20 minutes isn’t long enough.

More than anything now we need a striker imo.

7 hours ago, The Master said:

I was surprised to see there was still tickets available for the Brora game. I thought they’d have sold out almost as soon as they went on sale.

Maybe, like me, they're pissed off at the club's decision to sell West Ham tickets to Foundation members only. I've been going to Dens for 54 years, have had a season ticket for about 40 and have contributed a tenner a month for 18 years to Dee4Life, but not a member of the Foundation so I can GTF. Couldn't be arsed even trying for  Brora ticket.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Intriguing first post...what do you know?

Na mate unfortunately I know nothing😂. Been around here for ages and just never made an account. Just hopeful we can get some incomings.

53 minutes ago, Dee4life said:

Are we going to get a 📝 today?🤞

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Intriguing first post...what do you know?

3 minutes ago, Dee4life said:

Na mate unfortunately I know nothing😂. Been around here for ages and just never made an account. Just hopeful we can get some incomings.

luis suarez GIF

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
777609384__methode_times_prod_web_bin_8f515e82-45ee-11ea-9a9d-aed7af30eb98(1).thumb.jpg.ebf85ae92aa37ef4ffe021bb0c7924d7.jpg
Shagger. 

Going by last night's postings you've dumped him for Kane and Sterling.

Over 12hrs later and you're still crying about English players. 

On a Dundee thread.