All things Dundee FC

I can't see a dressing room containing Ciftci and Cummings competing for position ending well, tbh, not that anyone will care.

Better players you could spend your money on.

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Speaking of former Dons, would anyone take a punt on Logan?

Less than 8 hours later its revealed Shay Logan is being done for money laundering.

#DundeeFCThings

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Anyone signed Jack Hamilton yet? 

He was on trial with Killie but they then signed a keeper from Middlesborough on loan in addition to signing Colin Doyle as a player-coach.

Eta:

Ooft.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7318443/hearts-dundee-jack-hamilton-kilmarnock-pre-season-trip/

Edited by Ludo*1

In other news, seems like we’re signing the leg biter…

Risky signing. Could be absolutely finished at this level or just need a new start.

Hmm…think we could do better. 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Girth said:

In other news, seems like we’re signing the leg biter…

Risky signing. Could be absolutely finished at this level or just need a new start.

Hmm…think we could do better. 

Thank you. 

Where is this?

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Where is this?

I have heard that McPake is certainly interested in bringing him in. As we know, McPake tends to pursue players long-term if he's really interested in them, i.e. Mullen, McMullan.

Ciftci falsely accused another player of racially abusing him to try and take the heat off of himself for biting that player in a massive hissy fit. 

Any version of him signing for Dundee is a massive kick in the pus and one which would see me consider not putting any more money into the club. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

25 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ciftci falsely accused another player of racially abusing him to try and take the heat off of himself for biting that player in a massive hissy fit. 

Any version of him signing for Dundee is a massive kick in the pus and one which would see me consider not putting any more money into the club. 

Totally agree 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Plus the fact his strike rate is utter balls.

If he plays well and scores goals I’ll welcome him, if not he’s getting eviscerated.

He'd be the Osman Sow of this season. The type of player the club requires. A hold up man rather than a goal getter. 

Problem is, we don't really have a massively prolific striker at the club other than Cummings who has never given this level a run.

I like Ciftci the player, I don't like the person. I'd accept him if he didn't carry so much baggage but the fact is, unless he sets the heather alight from day one, he might cause more issues than it's worth.

Has to be said that McPake was in that same team as McAllister not that it means an awful lot.