All things Dundee FC

Son, you've just scraped yourself into the Premiership, dragged by a 35 year old who is unlikely to have the legs to see out a season in the top league.Β  History tells us that you'll bob around the bottom of the Premiership for a season or two before being relegated again (what is it, 10 of the last 15 years in the 2nd tier?). The ref's whistle is still wet from the play-off and Nelms is going all Billy Big Baws about "elite" teams dictating to the rest because they earn the money.Β 

Although the sport connects us all, the way we do certain things and run the business is night and day.

Well yes, the Dundee way is to run the business unsustainably, go bust again and again, shafting creditors left, right and centre.Β 

6 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Son, you've just scraped yourself into the Premiership, dragged by a 35 year old who is unlikely to have the legs to see out a season in the top league.Β  History tells us that you'll bob around the bottom of the Premiership for a season or two before being relegated again (what is it, 10 of the last 15 years in the 2nd tier?). The ref's whistle is still wet from the play-off and Nelms is going all Billy Big Baws about "elite" teams dictating to the rest because they earn the money.Β 

Well yes, the Dundee way is to run the business unsustainably, go bust again and again, shafting creditors left, right and centre.Β 

*Sees this is a Falkirk fan*

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sinking ship over the road. IMO. Best to stay clear.

Take away Shankland (who didn't hit the messi like heights that the DABs made out in the top league) and you've got a slap bang average squad. If we get the right additions I'd expect us to overtake them next season.

57 minutes ago, Girth said:

Anyone still watching the highlights from Monday!?Β 

Thank you.Β 

Just wish there was the full pre-match available on YouTube as it'd be great to watch fat Boydy and Faddy spout their arrogant shite.

Charlie Adam on his own had more class on the field than the whole Kilmarnock team yet it was all 'If Killie turn up they'll win

Couple of melts.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Β 

McPake.gif.1e82ce1de3625db9ccf26787cd763d3a.gif

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Opening a book now ... odds for first Premier Managerial sacking in season 21-22.

#McPake.

if I were a betting man(which I am) I’d bet my left nut on SG getting the sack from eberdeen

Edited by D TOTAL

Just now, D TOTAL said:

if I were a betting man(which I am) I’d bet my left nut on SG getting the sack from eberdeen

Have you got a left nut?

Have you got a right nut?

Or...are you (as we all suspected)... a fanny?

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

Have you got a left nut?

Have you got a right nut?

Or...are you (as we all suspected)... a fanny?

I come from a long line of fannys

Β 

and yes, it would be pointless betting something I didn’t have

22 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

πŸ˜‚Β just begging to have a wee greet, weren't you? I would too if I was a fan of the decidedly not elite Falkirk Football Club.

Although the sport connects us all, the way we do certain things and run the business is night and day.

So you're telling me by highlighting this quote that the many part-time teams aren't run at least a fair bit differently to how a full-time team like ourselves would? Nelms evidently wants reconstruction, it was the main factor why he voted the way he did last season, and any of his own frustrations regarding the setup tend to be around that. I would personally be fuming and would immediately pull all funding from the club if they were actively promoting closing the shop even more, but they're not, and a misleading headline has got idiots like you foaming again because how dare Nelms have the temerity to suggest that there's something amiss with the current setup of the SPFL. Wasn't that what your lot, Hearts, the ****, and all other aggrieved parties last year were all screaming about?

As for the rest of your post, it has meΒ howlingΒ with laughter. Nothing but sheer contempt that we've succeeded when nobody wanted us to. Enjoy at least one more go around the seasides.

55 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Scraped? πŸ˜‚ That’s about as far as I got. What a fud πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚