All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I’d also take a punt on signing Liam Kelly if QPR have no plans for him

Motherwell have been pretty open about being pretty far down the line in terms of keeping him, either on another loan or permanent.

11 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Yeh I know about the formation Ludo.. about not playing alongside each other......my question was purely about (and I know this is a hard one for Dees fans to contemplate) what signings McPake is going to make to replace these guys who have been immense for DFC this latter part of the season.

Greg Stewart for the wide option, Liam Kelly to be back-up for Adam Legzdins, Snodgrass to do whatever he wants and Leigh Griffiths for Mullen.

Still need a CH.

5 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

You would reject Greg Kiltie?

I don’t watch killi and my opinion is based purely of both legs, no, id have not one player ahead of one of my own, although I’d defer my opinion to any regular killi watcher

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Motherwell have been pretty open about being pretty far down the line in terms of keeping him, either on another loan or permanent.

Random Guy... Can you confirm the Kiltie rumour?

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not surprising considering how good he is wasted at QPR but I imagine the cash was faaar to good to turn down even for regular first team football 

Just now, D TOTAL said:

I don’t watch killi and my opinion is based purely of both legs, no, id have not one player ahead of one of my own, although I’d defer my opinion to any regular killi watcher

Kiltie played for Morton last season (Jan loan signing from Killie) ...he and Nicky Cadden (moved to Forest Green Rovers)... were tremendous for Morton towards the tail-end of last season.

7 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Random Guy... Can you confirm the Kiltie rumour?

Rumour linking him to Saints?

Yeah been rumours of that for well over a month now as far as I know.

There’s a handful of players I’d like to cherrypick but wouldn’t we all, couple of loans here and there couple of free’s I doubt we’ll be that much of a changed squad going into the premiership 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

We will be coming straight back down then. 

You beat me to it Mr Alli....its one thing to beat a demoralised Premier team fighting for survival when Dundee had a real target to aim for.

Ita a totally different thing when it gets down to league work.Nontheless....I wish you well.

I’d more than happy for us to strengthen but we have a huge squad and unless we pay people off I doubt we’d have a budget for any major strengthening, I could well be wrong as I can only think of the top of my head 4 players out of contract keepers,Fontaine,sow?

7 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I’d more than happy for us to strengthen but we have a huge squad and unless we pay people off I doubt we’d have a budget for any major strengthening, I could well be wrong as I can only think of the top of my head 4 players out of contract keepers,Fontaine,sow?

Cammy Kerr & Callum Moore too along with our 2 loan deals.

I don’t suppose any of the guys we have out on loan or just the younger ones themselves  will make it in the team 

ferrie,mulligan,Wilkie,Moore,Cameron, L.Strachan,Fischer,Cunningham,sharp, blacklock,D.strachan and Murray, see any of these guys having a future with us?

Next season, McPake will be the top flight's second longest serving manager behind only Steven Gerrard at Rangers.

He's also still the youngest manager in Scottish football right now (if we don't include Brechin).

Madness.

I don’t suppose any of the guys we have out on loan or just the younger ones themselves  will make it in the team 
ferrie,mulligan,Wilkie,Moore,Cameron, L.Strachan,Fischer,Cunningham,sharp, blacklock,D.strachan and Murray, see any of these guys having a future with us?

From the little I have seen Cunningham and Cameron have looked like they have potential.

10 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Genuine question and not trying to be a 'partypooper' on the Dees promotion..well done..but I'm wondering how long McPake will continue with  Adam and McGowan in the Premier.The obvious answer is until their legs say 'no more' but he cant be relying on them both next season so I'm assuming he'll be 'shopping around' in the summer aye?

He can't rely on Adam who was the player of the season in the championship and dominated all four ties of the play offs? 

Concentrate on Morten, son.

Thank you.

Hopefully the Euro's fly in and we can get on with the proper stuff.

The Tartan Army is full of folk who travel to Anfield, Old Trafford and Emirates every week and complain about the state of the national game.

Roll on the first game, a nice wee trip to Perth or something would do me, as we begin to take over the diddy outlets within the premier league.

Enjoy the summer folks.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

josh Mulligan, Cunningham,fisher, and Murray all have a great chance of making it 

josh is just recovered from a serious operation on his ankle , but is now fully fit and raring to go , it was good to see him and Finn celebrating with the squad on the pitch after the game on Monday