All things Dundee FC

From a selfish point of view, if airdrie were to be promoted then it would be good to play dundee rather than killie as it’s closer to my current location and a better day out. However, it would be good to have the Dundee, edinburgh and old firm derbies all back in the top league.

However, due to the potential for heads gone from gordon sawyers... mon the dundee.

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

From a selfish point of view, if airdrie were to be promoted then it would be good to play dundee rather than killie as it’s closer to my current location and a better day out. However, it would be good to have the Dundee, edinburgh and old firm derbies all back in the top league.

However, due to the potential for heads gone from gordon sawyers... mon the dundee.

giphy.gif

First use.

Thank you RawB.

I’m looking forward to the upcoming recruitment in the coming year, due to the pandemic, clubs all over the world likely can’t afford to be paying what they used to for a little while which makes it a bit more competitive but should swing in our favour when(if) the insurance decides to pay out

i suppose our budget will depend on if(when) we pump killie

43 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I’m looking forward to the upcoming recruitment in the coming year, due to the pandemic, clubs all over the world likely can’t afford to be paying what they used to for a little while which makes it a bit more competitive but should swing in our favour when(if) the insurance decides to pay out

i suppose our budget will depend on if(when) we pump killie

Aberdeen released a complete back 4 that are easily better than what we have. I’d be sounding those 4 out. Not sure if the right back has signed permanently for Hearts or not. 

42 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Aberdeen released a complete back 4 that are easily better than what we have. I’d be sounding those 4 out. Not sure if the right back has signed permanently for Hearts or not. 

Hearts wont be offering Shay Logan a deal, so he's available. Still looked very capable in the games he played for us.

1 hour ago, Martin_T said:

Hearts wont be offering Shay Logan a deal, so he's available. Still looked very capable in the games he played for us.

Always thought he was a top quality right back. Would have him in a heartbeat.

Am a bit worried that a few players might sign for someone else before Monday, as they don't know which league we will be in.

New profile picture for the Twitter. Perhaps an indication as to where next seasons kit is going?

Yep, this is the logo for Dundee Direct. Light blue in the kit for next season. I'm intrigued.

Maybe we wear them for the play-offs?

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Interesting that the club are happy to invert the colours of the shield and make it the darker coloured version yet refuse to ever go back to the badge because 'brand identity'.

I'm happy enough with something different though.