All things Dundee FC

40 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

For me i'd be resting Adam as we'll need him 90 minutes in both games if we go through. 

Marshall in for Christie and see how Kerr performs at RB (I've said since he was first put there i prefer him LB). He's performed well there the last couple of games but we need Marshall to get minutes in aswell.

Fontaine looked like he was feeling his leg, hopefully it was precaution so drop McGhee back put McGowan central and bring in McDaid.

Thank you.

Hard to disagree with that. 

Kerr to right back

Marshall left back

McGhee centrehalf 

Anderson playing McGhee’s midfield role

Thats the changes I’d definitely make for Saturday and would consider giving Adam a breather and put Gowser in his position with Afolabi getting a run out. 

Is it 5 subs that can be used in these games?

What Lafferty is currently doing isn't sustainable, hes due a game or two where he misses chances he shouldn't.
Either that or break his legs early on.
Just get the Dens DJ to play The Fields of Anthenry before the game to get the daft c**t's blood boiling.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I'm just trying to figure out how that receipt still says the boozy cow. 

Can someone answer the man's god damn enquiry! 

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Unless this is the answer? 

Have to say, we'd be Hearts-esque favourites for the league if we stayed down and kept the nucleus of this team even if McPake stayed on. 

Just don't get humiliated in the next 3 games and I'm going into next season in a really positive place.

Never thought I'd say that even a couple of weeks ago based on the last 5 seasons.

2 fantastic passes from Adam, no doubt, but 2 brilliant runs and finishes from McGhee. Plaudits to the manager for getting it spot on and there are signs he’s growing into this role.

Still not over though, we’re capable of blowing this and we all know it.

Looking at it I think it’s still 50/50 whether it’s County or Killie in the play offs - those fixtures are the complete opposite of what you’d want if you’re a County fan.

If we get through hopefully we play County but relegating Fat Tommy would be delicious.

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Great word ‘eviscerating’.

Was thinking this too. Some word to be coming out with, although one I'd just be nodding my head and agreeing if someone said to me.

Yesterday I think the biggest issue that hasn't been mentioned is Mullen taking a free kick on the edge of the box when we have the likes of Adam on the pitch. Were we having a laugh? Cause I certainly laughed. Great performance with some comedy added in, great evenings watch.

I said last night to give Adam a rest but seeing as second leg isn't until Thursday night it might be better to give him 60 minutes to keep him ticking over. He doesn't exactly come across as someone who doesn't love a Zulu's takeaway.

Thus (that's as exotic as my language is getting) my team for the next leg:

Legzdins

Kerr Ashcroft McGhee Marshall

McMullen McGowan Byrne Adam McDaid

Cummings (60 mins)

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

2 fantastic passes from Adam, no doubt, but 2 brilliant runs and finishes from McGhee. Plaudits to the manager for getting it spot on and there are signs he’s growing into this role.

Still not over though, we’re capable of blowing this and we all know it.

Looking at it I think it’s still 50/50 whether it’s County or Killie in the play offs - those fixtures are the complete opposite of what you’d want if you’re a County fan.

If we get through hopefully we play County but relegating Fat Tommy would be delicious.

Wouldn't you want to avoid Lafferty at all costs?

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Two one man teams going at it. Lafferty against our defence gives me the fear but if Adam is on form we can beat anyone.

Tommy Wright is much smarter than yer average Championship manager so you'd imagine he'd be focused on getting Adam marked out the game.

Still, Saturday first!

Is there some sort of specific defense you can play to focus on Lafferty?