All things Dundee FC

I don't expect to be chosen for this. Jobs for the boys gemme. Been a season ticket for 20+ year and not had a sniff of that bucket box beside the Derry that they 'randomly' give to fans over the past 4-5 seasons.

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't expect to be chosen for this. Jobs for the boys gemme. Been a season ticket for 20+ year and not had a sniff of that bucket box beside the Derry that they 'randomly' give to fans over the past 4-5 seasons.

I’m going for 20 non supporters club members/sponsors gaining entry. 😔

Bit disappointed when the club originally put out the information that any fixture played behind closed doors would go to season tickets sold in chronological order. Bought 2 tickets on the day they were released largely because of that. Disappointing that they’re only looking at the one stand, would’ve thought they could accommodate a fair chunk of our ST holders behind the 2 goals. 

edit: the statement makes it sound like they can only admit 500 which, as far as I understand/the sfa statement acknowledged, is only without further permission. The club can apply to get more fans in, subject to social distancing being approved. Bit shite if the club haven’t even tried to put a proposal in. 

Edited by Netan Sansara

I’m staying optimistic. We’ve got to beat Raith first though.

33 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Who’s running them?

Not sure of whose putting money in - or even if they'll be Joeys (they might go as Fairfield). The team are playing out from that park though. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

On 28/01/2020 at 17:24, Mr. Alli said:

Read earlier we've looked at getting Patterson from Rangers in on loan. Would be over the fucking moon with that, tbh. 

On 28/01/2020 at 17:34, Mr. Alli said:

He's better than Cammy Kerr. It would be stupid to look past him because McPake never worked out. 

On 28/01/2020 at 17:45, Mr. Alli said:

Based on his ability to control a football.

Once you add in his ability to lift his head and actually pick and complete a pass then it just becomes embarrassing the fact that we've persevered with such a poor player for so long when there are 18 year olds miles better. 

#LearnFromMistakes. 

Thank you. 

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

More of the same tomorrow,  Dundee.

Excellent moment of silence as Jim rounds the keeper. Allowing all to brace themselves into the aff yir tits position.

Thank you.

So good watching celebrations like that when it’s filmed from the other end. Used to spend hours on YouTube looking for them.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

#LearnFromMistakes. 

Thank you. 

Clicked to have a look back, just happy I didn't insinuate he was pish tbh, even defended the idea a wee bit.

Also was reminded we had a boy called Simon Texas Silverholt on trial. Shame we didn't sign him, could've been last season's Nicky Hamilton.

So good watching celebrations like that when it’s filmed from the other end. Used to spend hours on YouTube looking for them.
Someone posted here ages ago that that the greatest #scenes in football are that fraction of a second between a goal going in and an away stand full of fans going absolutely tits, filmed from the home end. Bests ones I've seen recently are Hearts taking the lead at Anfield and McPake's late equaliser at Tannadice. Glorious stuff.

12 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Someone posted here ages ago that that the greatest #scenes in football are that fraction of a second between a goal going in and an away stand full of fans going absolutely tits, filmed from the home end. Bests ones I've seen recently are Hearts taking the lead at Anfield and McPake's late equaliser at Tannadice. Glorious stuff.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa f**k off!" 😂

Raging dab. DEEEEEEEEElicious.

11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not sure of whose putting money in - or even if they'll be Joeys (they might go as Fairfield). The team are playing out from that park though. 

Thought they were to be called Dundee St James.

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

The f**k you at the end of our goal is the best celebration of all ☺️