All things Dundee FC

27 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Tonight is embarrassing as f**k. How the  f**k he’s still in the manager’s job is unreal. 

Yeah agree 110%, however we've all in fairness on P&B been posting these same comments consistently since and before we were extensively embarrassed on a cold November evening in 2019 at a sell-out Dens Park against Robbie Neilson's then already flailing DAB's.  (All this as well after the Dim McIntyre experience).

Nowt has really changed or improved much in the interim period, merely limping along, imho.

We require professional leadership, off the pitch.

The Club Directorship need to act soon for the good of the club, again imho.

Well played Charlie Adam in the second half tonight. If only as highlighted above we had employed professional coaches to utilise our resources effectively.

Regards

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If we can get a result on Saturday then I honestly can’t see any reason why we shouldn’t fancy our chances in the playoffs. I previously said that we should be winning these games and if we don’t then what’s the point, but with a bit of perspective things aren’t as doom and gloom as they seem.

Consistency is a massive reason why we wouldn't (won't) have a proper chance in the playoffs. 

Do I think we could give whichever team finishes 2nd bottom in the premiership a game over 2 legs? Yeah, absolutely.  But we've shown over the entire course of the season that we're nothing more than consistently inconsistent in looking maybe alright and then having an absolute shocker. 

We won't finish 2nd and there's no chance we don't play against 3 teams and not bottle it at some point. 

Edited by Louis Litt

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Livingston and St Mirren went up before United.

Yep.  And now a team that were in League One last season are ahead of us in the running.

I'd certainly put us on par with the likes of the laughing stock that Csaba Laszlo made United though if that's what you're getting at.

I don't think that does your point any favours tbh.

Amazing how some forget how much we laughed at jokers like Laszlo across the street, yet think our current set-up is any less embarrassing. This is the 2017/18 Championship season all over again, with Hearts playing the role of St Mirren, Raith playing Livi, and ourselves playing the roles of United. Neverending clown show.

3 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Are you lost wee laddie?

Apologies, I'll return to the Premiership/Domestic Cup sections, our paths won't cross there.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Amazing how some forget how much we laughed at jokers like Laszlo across the street, yet think our current set-up is any less embarrassing. This is the 2017/18 Championship season all over again, with Hearts playing the role of St Mirren, Raith playing Livi, and ourselves playing the roles of United. Neverending clown show.

Amazing how People backed Mcpake and even thought the guy had a clue what was going on. The whole season has been a laughing stock. Majority of the performances we have put out have been a disgrace. 

9 men and we concede first.... its not even surprising anymore, hasn't been for a long time.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Some people are allowed to have opinions which don’t agree with yours.

Stockholm syndrome for some. Be pish for long enough and some just accept it.

Comparing us to Csaba Laszlo's United as if that somehow makes McPake's performance alright.

Fucking hell. :lol:

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Some people are allowed to have opinions which don’t agree with yours.

Absolutely, but comparing ourselves to a shite United team which I took great joy from laughing at, and suggesting that our situation is in any way acceptable whilst doing so is taking the piss... in my opinion

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Stockholm syndrome for some. Be pish for long enough and some just accept it.

Comparing us to Csaba Laszlo's United as if that somehow makes McPake's performance alright.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Really? I think if you look you’ll find I’ve said on here multiple times that I don’t think McPake is the right man to get us out of the league. I just don’t come on here telling him to “GET TO f**k” after every game.

I provided you with a quick example of a team who took multiple attempts to get out of the league and in order to do so in the end had to spend way above their means.