All things Dundee FC

That'll be him into his eighth season. Not many players have that sort of longevity.

He's been written off for years. Heard the first calls of him being finished about 4 year ago.

He'll be heading for a testimonial at this rate.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And on that note, I'd now punt every player that's contract is running out.

I have a feeling Fontaine will get an offer, but for fear of igniting another annoying argument in this thread I will leave that there.

Can't say I'm not happy with Gowser staying on for another year at least, as said before he always is involved when our form improves.

I think we should really be waiting to see which league we're playing in before we embark on mass contract renewals. If that means we lose a few, fine, but I don't see any point in renewing the likes of Fontaine now, then finding ourselves playing in the Premiership next season. Contracts usually run until the end of May, so it's not desperation time just yet.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I have a feeling Fontaine will get an offer, but for fear of igniting another annoying argument in this thread I will leave that there.

Head Explode GIF by memecandy

38 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Whenever we're playing well he's always involved, and as a big Gowser advocate he's key at our club 

This is ridiculous.

Going forward this is exactly our type Of player which is a championship player. 

This is a meh from me. Like Kerr I wish him and McGowan moved on .

Every league game we have lost apart from the hearts 6-2 defeat this season, McGowan has played in. If we still like stats that is. 

Edited by Robin.Hood

33 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Every league game we have lost apart from the hearts 6-2 defeat this season, McGowan has played in. If we still like stats that is. 

Wtf kind of a “‘stat” is this?

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

When we lose he is part of the shite.

I am trying to figure out where this "key to our club" statement comes from because he certainly isn't.

That's an utter nonsense of a stat considering he's played in every single game this season in the league and cups.

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

When we lose he is part of the shite.

I am trying to figure out where this "key to our club" statement comes from because he certainly isn't.

I can't wait to hear who is then if he isn't.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I can't wait to hear who is then if he isn't.

There has to be someone?  He in many games this season is a liability. Gives the ball the way so many times. I'm not going to keep repeating myself because we see every week what mistakes he makes.

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

There has to be someone?  He in many games this season is a liability. Gives the ball the way so many times. I'm not going to keep repeating myself because we see every week what mistakes he makes.

I Disagree Adam Sandler GIF by A24

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

This wouldn't be far off true. Think we have played this pretend game before of who we could keep / bin etc. 

This is just utter nonsense IMO. Fair fucks to you though.

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

I believe I havnt changed my mind regarding McGowan. Same goes with Mullen and many more sadly.

Anderson though if we wanna speak about players I like 👍

McGowan has possibly been my favourite player this season when played in his natural position. Only McMullan, Anderson, Marshall & Adam (first half of the season) rank alongside and in some cases better his contributions this season in my eyes.

I change my mind on Mullen all the time. He's not a very good striker in a conventional sense, but the 'donkey work' he does for the team is highly noticable when he's not there. He's an asset to the team IMO although I have been majorly frustrated with his lack of ability to put the ball in the net with his feet.