All things Dundee FC

49 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We had a guy doing tech support sitting right in front of the dugouts and he said he was.

Thanks to all the Dundee fans that forked out the money for our pish coverage though. It’s much appreciated.

Who is this Tech support guy? Could be any doolally b*****d and he's got you all foaming at the mouth about McPake.

If i was him i'd be more worried about the IT support he was giving to the clusterfuck of a stream. Seen better streams of pish the morning after an all day session at peak dehydration.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I genuinely have no idea what “state” your talking about tbh. If thinking that I’m raging helps you sleep at night then sound but I’m pretty capable of thinking that your manager acted a bit out of order without being raging about it.

What did your tech guy think of Gowser’s goal? 😍

I noticed with the commentators that every time an Ayr player went down in the 2nd half it was 'oh this looks really serious' one time the big lump got up and was running about within minutes, and the other one was the wimp with the broken nose.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

James McPake is an absolute thug who should have been locked up and banned from football after his incident where he verbally abused two dundee united fans on a night out

Should have earned him a medal tbh.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

James McPake is an absolute thug who should have been locked up and banned from football after his incident where he verbally abused two dundee united fans on a night out

Shut up dafty

19 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Shut up dafty

Only dafties here are you lot saying McPake is a legend after wanting him sacked just 3 weeks ago.

A diddy club who this guy didn't even want to play for, Arabs must be the better team in Dundee then 

Dundee 0 Ayr United 3 as Lawrence Shankland shows Neil McCann what he  missed in Betfred Cup shock - Daily Record

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Only dafties here are you lot saying McPake is a legend after wanting him sacked just 3 weeks ago.

A diddy club who this guy didn't even want to play for, Arabs must be the better team in Dundee then 

Dundee 0 Ayr United 3 as Lawrence Shankland shows Neil McCann what he  missed in Betfred Cup shock - Daily Record

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Get doon, dafty.

10 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Wait, we tried to sign Shankland? Am I supposed to be disappointed we failed to sign a player who is totally out of his depth in the league we are aiming to be in? :blink:

Thank f**k we never signed him. We were better off with Moussa who scored more goals than that clown has.

Chuffed with that. Whenever we're playing well he's always involved, and as a big Gowser advocate he's key at our club imo.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

McGowan extension triggered. What was it dependant on? Get a goal of the year nomination?

Appearances, though it came at a decent time when his stock has risen tbf.