All things Dundee FC

I think what's more worrying is the tears from yourself tbh.

It’s not really tears though is it? Pretty far from it tbf.

It’s more just calling your manager out for being a bit of a dick. Which is something you all knew anyway so I don’t really see what the issue is.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s not really tears though is it? Pretty far from it tbf.

It’s more just calling your manager out for being a bit of a dick. Which is something you all knew anyway so I don’t really see what the issue is.

No, it is. Pretty full on tears tbh.

Our manager is a shite manager, but a dick? Nah. Pretty genuine guy tbf.

No, it is. Pretty full on tears tbh.
Our manager is a shite manager, but a dick? Nah. Pretty genuine guy tbf.

Laughing at injured players is a pretty clear sign of him being a dick.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Just watched the footage back (on our highlights, not your pish coverage) - can't see him laughing at any injured player tbh.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Thank you.

And you know that he was laughing at an injured player how? I seriously doubt after what McPake went through that he was laughing at an injury. Jesus fucking wept.

Just watched the footage back (on our highlights, not your pish coverage) - can't see him laughing at any injured player tbh.

We had a guy doing tech support sitting right in front of the dugouts and he said he was.

Thanks to all the Dundee fans that forked out the money for our pish coverage though. It’s much appreciated.

We had a guy doing tech support sitting right in front of the dugouts and he said he was.

Thanks to all the Dundee fans that forked out the money for our pish coverage though. It’s much appreciated.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

And you know that he was laughing at an injured player how? I seriously doubt after what McPake went through that he was laughing at an injury. Jesus fucking wept.

This.

What an absolute state D'Jaffo has got into.

This.
What an absolute state D'Jaffo has got into.

I genuinely have no idea what “state” your talking about tbh. If thinking that I’m raging helps you sleep at night then sound but I’m pretty capable of thinking that your manager acted a bit out of order without being raging about it.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I genuinely have no idea what “state” your talking about tbh. If thinking that I’m raging helps you sleep at night then sound but I’m pretty capable of thinking that your manager acted a bit out of order without being raging about it.

You first accused him of stopping his physio from helping a player with a broken nose and done it maliciously. Without even thinking about the fact that we are in a pandemic, have to maintain our bubbles and even then - you have your own club doctor. How many medical professionals does it take to look at a broken nose?!

You also accused him of laughing at said injured player which is just a nonsense as well considering McPake's own injury past. Your proof of this seems to be a guy that has just quit his 'tech duties' and said he won't return to your stadium this season due to 'almost losing his shit' at your manager and players.

All in all, pretty well reasoned and sound judgement IMO.

22 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So you know a guy who knows a guy who said the other guy doing the tech support (hahaha like you rabble have tech support), said he was laughing at an injured player?

Sounds like a very reliable source and not at all made up.

That second paragraph is a dreadful attempt at saving face for your pish lies. It was worth every penny in the end darling. X

As I said, what a state.

So you know a guy who knows a guy who said the other guy doing the tech support (hahaha like you rabble have tech support), said he was laughing at an injured player?
Sounds like a very reliable source and not at all made up.
That second paragraph is a dreadful attempt at saving face for your pish lies. It was worth every penny in the end darling. X

FYI

That is what a state looks like.