Mullen was brutal. Hitting the target is basic and he struggled. Certainly gets himself about but that's about it.
Robertson I thought was poor but thought Anderson was decent when he came on.
The defence is awful but that is nothing new. 
We won so yay. 
Next round please get United

^^^ agree with all this.

I had a soft spot for Mullen but he’s fucking honking. A non striking striker, a non footballing footballer.

Also agree re Robertson and Anderson - who looks like he can easily play at this level.

Hamilton still showing improvement too.

Bonnyrigg are decent, keeper had a good game. We’re in the draw.

30 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’d have got a hat trick playing tonight on the end of Charlie’s crosses. 

Me too and I'm shite (just not that shite)

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I had a soft spot for Mullen but he’s fucking honking. A non striking striker, a non footballing footballer.

Also agree re Robertson and Anderson - who looks like he can easily play at this level.

Hamilton still showing improvement too.

Bonnyrigg are decent, keeper had a good game. We’re in the draw.

Agree regarding Danny Mullen, all the honest effort in the world still equates to nowt if you're clearly consistently very poor at your chosen trade. Certainly at this level anyway for the lad.

Jack Hamilton, and I've been brutal in the past, however well done young man again in proving me wrong. Long may it continue.

We should not mislead ourselves though, James McPake and Dave MacKay are not the answer and they still require replaced to progress.

No room for sentiment in business, why the owners continue with them I'm not sure. Americans are not overly known for their patience in under performance.

Dab's next round though would be just fine!  

Agree regarding Danny Mullen, all the honest effort in the world still equates to nowt if you're clearly consistently very poor at your chosen trade. Certainly at this level anyway for the lad.
Jack Hamilton, and I've been brutal in the past, however well done young man again in proving me wrong. Long may it continue.
We should not mislead ourselves though, James McPake and Dave MacKay are not the answer and they still require replaced to progress.
No room for sentiment in business, why the owners continue with them I'm not sure. Americans are not overly known for their patience in under performance.
Dab's next round though would be just fine!  

WTF has happened to the English keeper? Didn’t fancy it? Disappeared of the face of the earth.

Finished Traces tonight. Half decent, better than I expected.

35 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

^^^ agree with all this.

The audacity on the laddie to be shouting at someone to shut the f**k up and f**k off when you’re 1 down to a pub team and miss a sitter from 9 yards because your touch is shite and you’ve went for it with the wrong foot is something else. 

Some disgusting low-life cretin sending horrific racial abuse towards Afolabi, who shared it on Instagram. Fucking disgusting. Football aside, we're all just humans and should be thought of equally.

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

WTF has happened to the English keeper? Didn’t fancy it? Disappeared of the face of the earth.

Finished Traces tonight. Half decent, better than I expected.

Still injured according to McPake’s interview today 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Some disgusting low-life cretin sending horrific racial abuse towards Afolabi, who shared it on Instagram. Fucking disgusting. Football aside, we're all just humans and should be thought of equally.

What’s wrong with these people 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It was vile and has never had any place in society. I hope the author gets done for it.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

It was vile and has never had any place in society. I hope the author gets done for it.

He's apparently been doing it to footballers on Instagram for years.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's apparently been doing it to footballers on Instagram for years.

How can these guys not be traced? Surely it can’t be that difficult?

On 15/12/2020 at 18:34, Robin.Hood said:

Wonder when we will sign a forward who can score goals .

January window.

Make it happen 

Mullen looks like a bit of headless chicken. 

What if, Nicolas Hamilton is some sort of secret weapon and comes into play the last few games of the season scoring like a maniac as we pip The Jam Sandwiches to first place?

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

How can these guys not be traced? Surely it can’t be that difficult?

Wouldn't have thought so, but hard to not feel like companies like Instagram just don't care enough to stop it.

Social media is filled with it.

I was driven mad with the number of times Ashcroft would break down the right but receive no supporting run on an overlap or inside. Invariably he had no option but to pull up turn inside and hit a square  ball across midfield. This happened time and again. 

Club statement confirming that another player was subject to similar abuse online after last weeks game too.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ach, the fucking Saintees in the cup. At least it's winnable I suppose.

Practice for the play offs in a couple of months time IMO.