All things Dundee FC

Still can't tell us Fontaine's qualities then?

Ok I’ll bite, scores goals for us. Good in the air, as you’ve already admitted, experienced, great about the club. Do you want me to go on?

Are you flatmates?

2 minutes ago, bp33 said:

Ok I’ll bite, scores goals for us. Good in the air, as you’ve already admitted, experienced, great about the club. Do you want me to go on?

Are you flatmates?

You'll bite??? It was a genuine question.

Scores goals????

Experienced and great about the club???? We should play the physio if that's all it takes.

Please do go on....

Going under the radar here for nigh on 10 years then posting an array of abuse and defending huddies like Fontaine and Ashcroft is a strange hill to die on. 

Just pointing out the error of your ways. Huddies, you’re a great supporter, but pretty stereotypical of the Dundee online fan club.

Put me out my misery, are you flatmates?

You'll bite??? It was a genuine question.
Scores goals????
Experienced and great about the club???? We should play the physio if that's all it takes.
Please do go on....

When has the physio scored any goals? And are they experienced, and great about the club? I’ve no idea. But can’t see him or her getting a game anytime soon.

Are you Father and Son?

1 minute ago, bp33 said:

When has the physio scored any goals? And are they experienced, and great about the club? I’ve no idea. But can’t see him getting a game anytime soon.

Are you Father and Son?

No, I'm Jesus and he's Pirlo.

How do you know Fontaine is good around the club in that case? You've just made an arse of your own weak argument there chief.

So Fontaine's footballing ability....?

4 minutes ago, bp33 said:

Just pointing out the error of your ways. 

You should have been around a hell of a lot more over the past decade then, bp33. Maybe if you were we wouldn't have to put up with such players in the squad and be struggling to hold onto a play off spot. 

Still, Fontaine is "good around the club". 

Cheryl Cole Yes GIF

You’ve missed a lot by the sounds of things.
Just a hunch, but maybe the fact that you are arguing with every single person who posts on this thread suggests that you’re the one that’s wrong.

I’m not arguing, I’m just pointing out your wrong.

You should have been around a hell of a lot more over the past decade then, bp33. Maybe if you were we wouldn't have to put up with such players in the squad and be struggling to hold onto a play off spot. 
Still, Fontaine is "good around the club". 
200.gif&key=6cf023341e215531541fef5e499e9304c9ab971be135d095d022adbe5f4dc3a7

I’ve put up with an hour of this, 10 years would be a real stretch. Do you think that people like yourself posting on an Internet forum, has any bearing, on the success or failure of a football club.

Fontaine’s definitely scored goals, that’s in black and white, he’s good in the air, you’ve admitted yourself, I know for a fact that he’s great around the club, which if you’ve ever played a team sport, you’ll know is important.

Are you flatmates, I’m going to keep posting until you confirm or deny it.

I find it mental that someone can be arguing over which centre backs are better than others when they're all just a slightly different level of shiteness. I suppose we're all in agreement about the manager, other than a few good games lately, and we know he's staying so there's no point going on about it.

No, I'm Jesus and he's Pirlo.
How do you know Fontaine is good around the club in that case? You've just made an arse of your own weak argument there chief.
So Fontaine's footballing ability....?

I know for a fact is great around the club, I’ve no idea about the physio, and too be quite honest,I couldn’t give a toss, but I would imagine that he wouldn’t be employed if he wasn’t.

I’ve told you what Fontaine gives, which are facts, you and your chum are just stating opinions, with absolutely no basis, 5 yd passes etc.

Are you the Chief?

1 minute ago, bp33 said:

I’ve put up with an hour of this, 10 years would be a real stretch. Do you think that people like yourself posting on an Internet forum, has any bearing, on the success or failure of a football club.

Fontaine’s definitely scored goals, that’s in black and white, he’s good in the air, you’ve admitted yourself, I know for a fact that he’s great around the club, which if you’ve ever played a team sport, you’ll know is important.

Are you flatmates, I’m going to keep posting until you confirm or deny it.

I've never claimed my postings on an Internet forum have any bearing on the club, nor that I was a great supporter. It was you who has bizarrely written these things. 

In what way is Fontaine "good around the club"? I mean, are you implying that's why he's kept around the place? Yes, he is good in the air. Sadly, more and more teams are attempting at playing football with their feet. I think that's why it's called foot - ball. Sadly for Liam, it's a big part of his skill set that is lacking nowadays. 

I've got no idea why you keep asking about flatmates but no, I don't live with Johnny, Ludo or any other poster on this site. (or any site, for that matter). 

I've never claimed my postings on an Internet forum have any bearing on the club, nor that I was a great supporter. It was you who has bizarrely written these things. 
In what way is Fontaine "good around the club"? I mean, are you implying that's why he's kept around the place? Yes, he is good in the air. Sadly, more and more teams are attempting at playing football with their feet. I think that's why it's called foot - ball. Sadly for Liam, it's a big part of his skill set that is lacking nowadays. 
I've got no idea why you keep asking about flatmates but no, I don't live with Johnny, Ludo or any other poster on this site. (or any site, for that matter). 

Thanks for clarifying. Brilliant, Good night.