All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

There’s a real risk that 1 of those currently in the play offs drop out and I know who my money would be on emoji51.png

Over the last 5 games, we are currently the form team in the league unbelievably.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Not going to lie I’m a bit worried about ICT. Would be typical fucking Dundee to be overtaken at the last second by Neil McCann and Billy Dodds

Imagine Dodds if he put us out of the play-offs.

4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Not going to lie I’m a bit worried about ICT. Would be typical fucking Dundee to be overtaken at the last second by Neil McCann and Billy Dodds

I wouldn’t be worried if I was you. We have had a couple of good results this week but, sadly, we just aren’t good enough to go and win 4 or 5 out of the last 6 that we would probably need to even be challenging to get a play off place.

It would have to take a total collapse from one of the three teams in the playoff positions for anybody else to finish in the top 4 this season now.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

I wouldn’t be worried if I was you. We have had a couple of good results this week but, sadly, we just aren’t good enough to go and win 4 or 5 out of the last 6 that we would probably need to even be challenging to get a play off place.

It would have to take a total collapse from one of the three teams in the playoff positions for anybody else to finish in the top 4 this season now.

I reckon 9 points gets us in the playoffs and 14 gets us 2nd. 

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I reckon 9 points gets us in the playoffs and 14 gets us 2nd. 

9 points sounds about right. I believe you still have to make the trip up north to us? So any sort of result for you would mean we wouldn’t be catching you. Especially since we still have to go to tynecastle.

9 points sounds about right. I believe you still have to make the trip up north to us? So any sort of result for you would mean we wouldn’t be catching you. Especially since we still have to go to tynecastle.

The trip up north gives me the shits and Tynecastle isn’t a fortress.

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Good result today for your team. You’ve got a few tricky away games left and I’m hoping we can knick a point up a yours. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

?? 

He's saying something along the lines of that club were quick to support Kamara, but he's had no support from anyone at the club for what he's went through. Can't embed it for some reason. 

ETA: 

Edited by Ludo*1

McPake said in his pre-match interview that Forster had his full support and that he appreciates how difficult it is reading stuff online. Said that he's stopped it and would encourage anyone else involved in football to do likewise. He mentioned that it got into his head for a bit whilst at Hibs.

He then went on a spiel about how he doesn't look at newspapers or social media after a win or a defeat. One, because it'd make him a hypocrite and secondly, 'because Dundee should be beating Arbroath and Hearts at home.'

Then he reiterated that all these guys are grown men that can make their own decisions on social media and they all have his full support because it's hard to just not feed into the negativity.