All things Dundee FC

DeeTV still haven't posted his post match interview or the second half of the game which taking everything else out of consideration is absolutely shocking considering I essentially pay for it twice through DeeTV and getting access to it through a ST this year.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

DeeTV still haven't posted his post match interview or the second half of the game which taking everything else out of consideration is absolutely shocking considering I essentially pay for it twice through DeeTV and getting access to it through a ST this year.

Just cancelled my DeeTV, just fed up. Pondering over my foundation donations.

31 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Not as far behind as I thought in Perth.

Thought I'd try and brighten up somebodies day, even if just for a split second.

39 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just cancelled my DeeTV, just fed up. Pondering over my foundation donations.

I cancelled both last week and I’ve stopped paying to watch the games as well , I now watch on the stick instead  iptv , and if james gets bullet then I’ll go back and re start them all , 

I feel as there is no crowds this season it’s the only way to let my feelings be known and hopefully if more do the same then the board might act 

He's been shite since Arbroath away. He deserves to be cut slack. He's practically carried this team to the points we do have on the board, but he's been utter shite for a good 5-6 games.
That's part of the problem with Adam - trying to do everything himself because others around him are just not doing it.

6 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I feel as there is no crowds this season it’s the only way to let my feelings be known and hopefully if more do the same then the board might act 

Have you considered a riot, maybe? 

👍

Not sure if it’s been covered, I assume not as there’s plenty of negatives to focus on at the minute but that pitch is an absolute shambles. I know we’ve not had the best winter but we’ve had far worse winters in the past and I’ve never seen the pitch at Dens in as bad shape as that. 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nope, because it's all a part of their 5-year "plan".

my gif the joker the dark knight winslet-k •

Man, imagine Keyes and Nelms were chilled as f**k just now because they don’t mind giving McPake time to mess about in the championship.

Ain't it hard when you discovered that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal

Chop chop Nelms. Time to bin the third thicko in a row. Some record.

Maybe it's Nelms who needs to be binned. Add in the vote fiasco, rising prices (£30 cup tickets) and wanting fans to clap along to Thunderstruck pre match with our supersized cokes. American dimwit if you ask me.

Thank you.

Would say this season is a right off, whether we sack him now or not, there's not enough time to get a new manager in and fix things, IMO. One thing for certain though, he'd better not be in the dugout next season.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

PLZ boys rightly calling last night a humping and asking about it to Charlie, who is immediately on the defensive. Spends more time complaining about Ayr's style of play. Pretty pathetic imo.

I'm fast falling out of love for football, far too emotionally invested and constantly force-fed shite in return.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee