2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’m probably going to get pelters for saying this but given all the circumstances I doubt Rangers will even get £100,000 for Stewart.  Yes, he was outstanding for us but he seriously lacks pace.  Realistically he’s a middle of the table Scottish Premiership type player, at best.

You shouldn't get pelters for that at all. Especially under the current climate ... you know of this pesky once a century pandemic and clubs taking on loans and grants and having to stream games.

Rangers should be happy to offload the guy, and any team paying 100 grand for him should have any gov't grant or loan immediately cancelled. Rangers should get stuffed especially considering he's out of contract in 6 months. They are taking the piss or the guy writing that article is, one or the other.

McPake calling Jakubiak's injury "pretty serious". Did look like he'd pulled his hamstring when he went to collect the ball as he was hurt. Feel bad for the lad and hope he recovers. Still though... ffs.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I am Gordon Strachan.

Come on now Barry, we've been over this

19 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

You shouldn't get pelters for that at all. Especially under the current climate ... you know of this pesky once a century pandemic and clubs taking on loans and grants and having to stream games.

Rangers should be happy to offload the guy, and any team paying 100 grand for him should have any gov't grant or loan immediately cancelled. Rangers should get stuffed especially considering he's out of contract in 6 months. They are taking the piss or the guy writing that article is, one or the other.

Correct.  They paid (and we accepted) £50,000 for Glen Kamara who had 6 months left on his contract.  I think we can all agree Kamara is a far superior player than Stewart.

Anyone sticking up for McPake can get tae f**k. If you’re, you haven’t got a clue about football. Get him so far tae f**k out of my club. 

Just what does it take to issue clown-boy McPake his P45????

I'm really at a total loss now, John Nelms appointments have fvcking made our club a complete laughing stock!

Regards as always.

Strolling through the game until that useless c***s subbies. Week in week out with this same tactical shite from him. 

Honestly, if there was any way to co-ordinate it I'd say we should all pull out of the Foundation. The only thing the Americans understand is money, maybe they'd notice that. I don't care if Adam is running over to celebrate the manager, bin McPake today. Bin them all today.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Seen Forster coming on, felt like jumping out the fucking window.

What the f**k did that useless c**t McPake think was going to happen with that subbie. USELESS c**t