All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I normally appreciate McPake's honesty in interviews. It's refreshing and he never holds back.

That's just nonsense though. We were hoofing it just as much as they were. In fact, they had the better passages of play of 'pretty' football whereas we had Adam collecting it from CH and hoofing it.

I thought Ayr played quite well. McPake must think our heads zip up the back. 

He has to go and it has to be today. Get Strachan to take the team on Friday until we get ourselves sorted out. 

Is he gone yet?

What about now?

Now?

12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Strachan to take the team on Friday until we get ourselves sorted out. 

Strachan said he has no interest in managing ever again. Doubt it would make any difference anyway if he did.

I am almost at the point of hoping for a thumping Alloa victory on Friday night to seal the deal for McPake, but there's always the worry that even that wouldn't be enough for him to go. The absolute best we can hope for is a new manager bounce and we sneak into the playoffs and somehow fluke our way up; no way we will go up with the current management in place, even if we do somehow finish 4th or above.

The only thing that has been uploaded to DeeTV from last night at this point is the first half highlights. Convinced they're scared to have any of the rest of that pish on. I pay for this service, I want my shitty excuse from McPake about why we were so bad.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The only thing that has been uploaded to DeeTV from last night at this point is the first half highlights. Convinced they're scared to have any of the rest of that pish on. I pay for this service, I want my shitty excuse from McPake about why we were so bad.

Hopefully busy drafting and proofreading a statement this morning.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Hopefully busy drafting and proofreading a statement this morning.

I have extremely small expectations, and am just thinking about pulling all financial support just now. It'll mean f**k all other than a show of contempt, but what am I even paying for at this point?

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

There better be a sacking today or we riot! 😡

😂😂😂

Get real, you'll do nothing of the kind. You'll sit with your thumb up yer erse, moaning at the wife/kids/husband/postie, and the nearest there'll be to a riot will be the meltdowns on here and on yer own club threads, giving the rest of us a laugh on the way. 

Just like half the other supports are doing in this ridiculous league in this crazy season. 

"we riot", FFS.......    good one. 

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

😂😂😂

Get real, you'll do nothing of the kind. You'll sit with your thumb up yer erse, moaning at the wife/kids/husband/postie, and the nearest there'll be to a riot will be the meltdowns on here and on yer own club threads, giving the rest of us a laugh on the way. 

Just like half the other supports are doing in this ridiculous league in this crazy season. 

^^^ Scrambling for relevance

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

^^^ Scrambling for relevance

^^^ Scrambling for your own line in patter. 

Shouldn't you be getting tar and feathers and pitchforks out ready for the  coming riot?  😁

6 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😂😂😂

Do you think I was serious ye fanny?

13 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^ Scrambling for your own line in patter. 

Shouldn't you be getting tar and feathers and pitchforks out ready for the  coming riot?  😁

Is VT still living absolutely rent-free in your head?

Ouch.