All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently he's a name being seriously considered in the chat for the Sheffield United manager.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

That would be outstandingly funny 🤣

Other outstandingly funny and amusing items, in no particular order would include, imho.

Parts One to Five below, feel free to add your own favourites.

One          OIP.jpg.d45e4a4abb80d6aedf992d38ecfe96bb.jpg  

Two                  1425079423_illgetmycoat.jpg.7c77688b6293608a2a3a7dd5b0dc632f.jpg

Three                  313808661_unnamed(1).jpg.264178adecfb17bcf2463569db701ea0.jpg

Four                          29c50027c05abf01109b1a99120e9a02.gif.22c74dbf4563d33dcd58c6cc01a9cad5.gif

Five        597afb97db18e-536x372.jpg.821d6d1475d23fabd21209cc0ae5d566.jpg

Friday evening regards to all and for the record, James McPake out.

Thank you.

Edited by This Charming Man

Tuesday and tonight’s results really helped us keeps raith in sight and hopefully makes me happy knowing Inverness f*cked their I’m not sure how many game advantage,3 points against Arbroath and this will be a gem of a week for once

40 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Tuesday and tonight’s results really helped us keeps raith in sight and hopefully makes me happy knowing Inverness f*cked their I’m not sure how many game advantage,3 points against Arbroath and this will be a gem of a week for once

With all due respect, the only gem of a week will be the week when Dave MacKay and James McPake have left the building permanently.

This season in particular is the worst, other than the Dim McIntyre experience, in my 46 years of following all things Dark Blue.

Destiny is all, welcome back Charlie Adam.

Regards.

9 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

With all due respect, the only gem of a week will be the week when Dave MacKay and James McPake have left the building permanently.

This season in particular is the worst, other than the Dim McIntyre experience, in my 46 years of following all things Dark Blue.

Destiny is all, welcome back Charlie Adam.

Regards.

It hasn't been the best but the 2nd worst in 46 years? 

13 minutes ago, hk blues said:

It hasn't been the best but the 2nd worst in 46 years? 

Unfortunately yes I'm dismayed to say.

Jim McIntyre smashed all of the previous records of failure in the top league and currently after 17 games in the league below under James McPake we have a less than 50% points return, a minus goal difference whilst conceding 32 goals thus far and are 3 points above a relegation play-off position.

Worth noting Mr Nelms our club has never played in the 3rd tier.

Regards 

4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Unfortunately yes I'm dismayed to say.

Jim McIntyre smashed all of the previous records of failure in the top league and currently after 17 games in the league below under James McPake we have a less than 50% points return, a minus goal difference whilst conceding 32 goals thus far and are 3 points above a relegation play-off position.

Worth noting Mr Nelms our club has never played in the 3rd tier.

Regards 

I may be an optimist but I'm still looking upwards rather than downwards and 3 points today will put a different complexion on things.  We've been done a favour with other results this week so fingers crossed we don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 

That’s us fucked today people. I’ve jinxed us by putting us on the coupon 🙈 3/4 at home to Arbroath, surely tae f**k. I’d like to think I could manage that pool of players to victory today. 

Edited by Yenitit

13 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Yenitit said:
That’s us fucked today people. I’ve jinxed us by putting us on the coupon emoji85.png 3/4 at home to Arbroath, surely tae f**k. I’d like to think I could manage that pool of players to victory today. 

I'll counter it with a tenner on Arbroath.

Draw it is then!