All things Dundee FC

McGowan is shite. He is part of our issue. We just have far worse players. 
Meh. 

We do. It’s a bit hard on McGowan but I expect more from him. He’s far from the worst but if you’re playing as the creative central midfielder we need better.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We do. It’s a bit hard on McGowan but I expect more from him. He’s far from the worst but if you’re playing as the creative central midfielder we need better.

He just makes continuous mistakes. Then has a wee bitch about it when it's players like him that sadly are not good enough. 

I've no idea what he plays at. Loves to pass back.

However get fed up talking about him.

Anderson however I have a lot of time for. Needs more game time. 

7 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Look he’s fucking shit. I’d personally drive him through to Weegie land, put him up in a flat on the Great Weegie Road and throw in a couple wraps of smack to keep him going if it meant I’d didn’t have to see him wearing dark blue again. We’ve a useless cunto of a manager, f**k knows why we’ve kept him - although it’s kind off amusing that it has you popping up with a tear stained rant every 20 minutes. You’ve dodged a bullet, get over it ffs.

Haha. That did make me chuckle.

5 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Haha. That did make me chuckle.

Just had a wee look at the league table and you guys are 5th, that’s right 5th, in league 1. I’d be keeping my head down if I were you mate.

EDIT: 6th if East Fife (lol) win their game in hand.

Edited by RossDee01

I am assuming Fagan-Walcott at 18 is being classed as too young to risk at such a crucial time of the season, so McPake persists with the same dodgy as fck backline. This despite the fact F-W made things look embarrassingly easy in his one game.

McGowan is literally running around in ever decreasing circles these days.

Hearts lost their way when we got back to 2-1. Adam on for the last 20 might have found the ball to get another. Defensively we are killing ourselves. 

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Just had a wee look at the league table and you guys are 5th, that’s right 5th, in league 1. I’d be keeping my head down if I were you mate.

EDIT: 6th if East Fife (lol) win their game in hand.

As a Championship club, supposedly one of the bigger clubs, you are in exactly the same position?

48 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

As a Championship club, supposedly one of the bigger clubs, you are in exactly the same position?

Haven’t you been claiming that you’re a championship club this whole time yet you’re in the bottom half of the league below?

Edited by RossDee01

No, we're not in "exactly the same position" because we're not mid-table in the THIRD tier. Were you deprived of oxygen at birth or something? You're thick enough to post in the Juniors section FFS.

We've got 10 games to go, plus SC game(s) plus potentially 4 knockout round games before a potential Premier Play Off. Given the most the Premier League team will have to play is 7 plus SC that is going to be a huge advantage come that play off final. Really, anything less than 2nd place at the moment and we've virtually no chance. One good thing is that squad rotation will surely have to be used to give Fagan-Walcott a chance and McPake may stumble across our best 11. That said, one win in 6 and a points to game ratio of 1.4, where a target of 2 would be realistic for the season so far, should be his last chance saloon v Arbroath

1 minute ago, AllSaint said:

Charlie Adam seems to be enjoying Rangers title win. I thought he was a Dundee fan?

He spent 8 years at Rangers tbf, I'd probably have an affinity with a club if I'd spent that long with them.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He spent 8 years at Rangers tbf, I'd probably have an affinity with a club if I'd spent that long with them.

I can’t get my head round folk who have a big team and a wee team though. Particularly when both clubs play in the same country and often the same league.  Nothing against him enjoying the win though. 

47 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

I can’t get my head round folk who have a big team and a wee team though. Particularly when both clubs play in the same country and often the same league.  Nothing against him enjoying the win though. 

You quite honestly do though. IMO.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, AllSaint said:

I can’t get my head round folk who have a big team and a wee team though. Particularly when both clubs play in the same country and often the same league

Charlie Adam seems to be enjoying Rangers title win. I thought he was a Dundee fan?

11 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

Charlie Adam probably 

Nothing against him enjoying the win though. 

John Krasinski What GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie