All things Dundee FC

The Perth muppets never realise that when they won the Scottish cup most Dees were celebrating with them. I remember leaping off my chair when Stevie May scored and screaming like a fox. If anyones been awoken during the night by the howls of a Fox they'll know the pitch I reached; I'm sure the Perthshire onlookers will know that sound well from their weekend horseback hunts.

Even in times of success Dundee FC are the first thing to enter their mind. You've got a long way to become relevant to anything Saintees. The Perth young team storm through the Wellgate with their painted bed sheets and yell in a Glasgow like accent in order to sound different from the silver tongued Dundonians who they despise.

At the moment comparing Dundee to Perth or Dundee FC to St Johnstone is like comparing the painfully parched mouth of a Sunday morning hangover to the hydrated highs of a Thursday afternoon. Not comparable.

Enjoy your league cup you set of cutlery collecting, Perth diddies. Stick to the rugby you mugs.

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Why is McPake still here?

Time is being wasted, get your slabbery wee paws out your supersized Big Mac, Nelms, and get the deed done.

Thank you.

Got tomorrow to get through, and then it's fucking game over, as McCann strolls in and rips the piss.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Old Pack said:

EFF3AB3B-6F1B-4FB8-BB0B-5160C485E8F4.jpeg

Congratulations to St Johnstone, great to see a side other than Celtic win a trophy. St Johnstone's success should be a model to all teams in Scotland smaller than Aberdeen on how to run a successful football club.

Now stop trying to make this rivalry a thing, we don't care.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The Perth muppets never realise that when they won the Scottish cup most Dees were celebrating with them. I remember leaping off my chair when Stevie May scored and screaming like a fox. If anyones been awoken during the night by the howls of a Fox they'll know the pitch I reached; I'm sure the Perthshire onlookers will know that sound well from their weekend horseback hunts.

Even in times of success Dundee FC are the first thing to enter their mind. You've got a long way to become relevant to anything Saintees. The Perth young team storm through the Wellgate with their painted bed sheets and yell in a Glasgow like accent in order to sound different from the silver tongued Dundonians who they despise.

At the moment comparing Dundee to Perth or Dundee FC to St Johnstone is like comparing the painfully parched mouth of a Sunday morning hangover to the hydrated highs of a Thursday afternoon. Not comparable.

Enjoy your league cup you set of cutlery collecting, Perth diddies. Stick to the rugby you mugs.

Thank you.

Stevie May has never scored for us in a Final, m8. Hope you feel better after getting all that off your chest though. Hopefully one day you get to see your club win a major trophy.

ribery.gif.0210f732a63847bec43b1a8586ae9773.gif

Can anyone on here come up with any valid reason as to what positive Nelms  still see’s in McPake at this precise moment? It’s beyond belief now that McPake hasn’t been removed from his position. 

Notice I said positive and not positives, that’s how bad we’ve got.  

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Can anyone on here come up with any valid reason as to what positive Nelms  still see’s in McPake at this precise moment? It’s beyond belief now that McPake hasn’t been removed from his position. 

Notice I said positive and not positives, that’s how bad we’ve got.  

He's brought the two young lads into the 1st team, that's about it really.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stevie May has never scored for us in a Final, m8. Hope you feel better after getting all that off your chest though. Hopefully one day you get to see your club win a major trophy.

ribery.gif.0210f732a63847bec43b1a8586ae9773.gif

Just had a quick glance at your posts yesterday on this massive day for Saints.

You couldnt even muster up a bit of life on cup final day; discussing Aldi's mini rolls and who was marking space at a corner after the win.
Looks like you enjoyed the big day, sitting in your house with only the condensation of your bouffin breath on screen as company. A day to remember.

Surprised you even witnessed it with Sunday being ear marked as your Songs of Praise wankathon

Winning a cup doesn't mean you can pipe up either, get back in your hole BoredumGuy.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

McPake vs McCann matching up in a managerial contest at Dens Park tonight. Can't bring myself to watch it, good luck to anyone that is. I'd liken it to listening to Johnny Cash - Hurt on repeat whilst polishing off painkillers & High Commisioner.

McPake out.

Thank you.