1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

So, what's the back three we start with today, and which one gets subbed off when we switch to a four at 2-0 down?

Ashcroft, Fountaine, McGhee. 

Elliot to get the hook when we go to a back 4 with McGhee switching to fullback. This week’s tombola has thrown up the 52 minute for this to happen. 

Dundee FC please don’t embarrass us again today is all I’m asking for. 😂

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

How's Ashcroft been?

The only reason I won't say horrific is because he's not been worse than Jordon Forster or Cammy Kerr have been at CH, but he's not been much better.

Our CH's, including our best player last season, Jordan McGhee have been absolutely diabolical in general this season so far.

17 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Jack Hamilton’s in the goal again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Double figures incoming....

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

New keeper injured.

Unbelievable. Just cannae see the back of Jack Hamilton 😢😂

Better performance today with the defence and midfield looking a far more solid unit, the down side being the pretty poor attacking side to the game. Anderson was never the player to go off for me. Thought he was having a fine game and it was Gowser who should’ve made way but the manager was never going to sub his mate. 

I'm failing to get excited at only getting beat by the 1 goal by Hibs when we didn't have a legitimate shot on goal (Despite what the stats say).

Always an uphill battle today and whilst better, it still couldn't be described as good either.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm failing to get excited at only getting beat by the 1 goal by Hibs when we didn't have a legitimate shot on goal (Despite what the stats say).

Always an uphill battle today and whilst better, it still couldn't be described as good either.

Spot on. All the 'good try' bollocks folk seem to be happy with. We are not some part time club who should get excited about only getting beat 1-0 by a Premiership outfit.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just now, johnnydun said:

Spot on. All the 'good try' bollocks folk seem to be happy with. We are not some part time club who should get excited about only getting beat 1-0 by a Premiership outfit.

You are both spot on but if we’re to take a positive from the game it has to be we didn’t look like conceding every time Hibs went forward. Fountaine done away no bad. 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Tbf Hibs should be pissed off at only beating Dundee 1 nil.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Why are Raith fans so obsessed with our current situation? Both here and the new manager thread, you weirdos are all over both.

I used to work with a Raith fan and he too had a weird obsession with Dundee. Seemed to think we were close rivals and he also said Dens was one of the worst grounds he had ever seen. Absolutely no self awareness.