Ashcroft (Fontaine is even worse IMO)

Marshall

McMullen

Byrne

Anderson (Adam when he's back)

McDaid

Mullen

Cummings

Bit of width and play some football. 4-4-2. It's not difficult. We looked much better today with a bit of width. McDaid might be brutal but I'd prefer him on the wing to McGowan any day of the week.

The manager jeezo 😂 when is he going to realise that you play 1 from Byrne and Robertson not both 😂 Both play well as the defensive midfielder and nowhere else, can’t play together. 

Get Sow so far tae f**k. 

Get his mate Gowser on the bench. 

Get Walcott in the side. 

I’m also starting to get embarrassed by his antics on the touchline and after the match. If I was him after another shit performance I’d be heading straight to the dressing room instead of rubbering all our players then having a pop at the ref. A very, very poor manager. If he loved the club as he said he’d walk, don’t fall fir this love of the club pish.

Anderson saved his skin today. Shouldn’t have been treated the way he has since the Dunfermline game. 

2 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Elliot jus5 standing looking at the guy score a screamer again , exactly like Raiths 3rd the other week , I know people don’t rate Kerr , but he is better than that guy  , and how Walcott aint playing is beyond belief 

I’m more bothered about the keeper getting nowhere near it again, it hardly went in the top corner. 

If I remember correctly I don’t think Elliot can go out to the ball because there’s a player out wide. Ashcroft for me is tge 1 to close it down. 

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

How is McMullan? I thought he played one good game in 12  for United but others liked him 

One of our better players since he's arrived, take from that what you will. Utter pish in the 1st half today, but came into it in the 2nd half and got the assist on the 2nd equaliser. 3 games, 3 assists from crosses. Been a big factor in the goals we have scored.

53 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

How is McMullan? I thought he played one good game in 12  for United but others liked him 

He’s been really good so far. 2 midden pitches in the last 2 weeks haven’t been favourable either. 

Edited by Yenitit

Legzdins

Elliott
Walcott
Ashcroft (Fontaine is even worse IMO)
Marshall

McMullen
Byrne
Anderson (Adam when he's back)
McDaid

Mullen
Cummings

Bit of width and play some football. 4-4-2. It's not difficult. We looked much better today with a bit of width. McDaid might be brutal but I'd prefer him on the wing to McGowan any day of the week.

Don’t agree re Ashcroft - very limited. Both full backs are very limited too. Marshall is very over rated among some of the support.

Thought Gowser was especially pish. Felt sorry for Robertson, at this stage Byrne is better and Anderson deserves to start.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t agree re Ashcroft - very limited. Both full backs are very limited too. Marshall is very over rated among some of the support.

Thought Gowser was especially pish. Felt sorry for Robertson, at this stage Byrne is better and Anderson deserves to start.

I'd go with this. I like Anderson.

McMullen is a good championship player 

Both our fullbacks are meh. I like Marshall going forward but he is shite at defending. Elliot is as bad as Kerr so very meh for either. 

Fontaine I'd have over Ashcroft.

Cummings and Mullen we be aswell try as Sow is shit.

I'd go with this. I like Anderson.
McMullen is a good championship player 
Both our fullbacks are meh. I like Marshall going forward but he is shite at defending. Elliot is as bad as Kerr so very meh for either. 
Fontaine I'd have over Ashcroft.
Cummings and Mullen we be aswell try as Sow is shit.

Agree with all that.

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think Fontaine is massively overhyped because he was delivering the goods at the other end of the pitch. Both are dreadful CH's. Toss up for me who's better - wouldn't argue with someone saying Fontaine is better than Ashcroft as it's like 2 bald men arguing over a comb IMO.

I really like Marshall going forward but am starting to notice just how bad he is defensively. Think he's the strongest out of our back 4 though.

Agree with the rest.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Log on to Twitter. 

- Get McPake out! 

dos equis thumbs up GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

- Get Ravanelli in with Adam! 

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by CBC

Just saw that, about spat my drink out. I don't even know anymore...

Dunno if my opinion warrants a similar reaction, but we need to push the boat out for someone like Stephen Robinson, we really need to invest in a decent manager for fucking once, Nelms...

Edited by RossBFaeDundee