All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

I'd say we should wait for our next manager appointment for a p&b dee civil war but who knows how long that will take.

Suddenly bringing politics into is something best left to the ugly sisters though.

Booooooo

We want heads gone.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I think McPake stays for the rest of the season and gets the boot after we inevitably get knocked out of the play-offs (if we even get that far). Surely there's no metric possible that this season can be viewed as 'acceptable' by the end of it.

I dunno about that. There seemed to be a change in the media over the last week or so and it appeared like the Ayr game was going to be a boiling point. Probably just wishful thinking!

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you think calling out NDD as the shit poster he is 'losing the plot', then I'm not the one that needs to take a step back tbh.

Wasn't me that was mashing out abuse on the keyboard, away and have a lie down and think up a poll.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You on the other hand are genuinely the fucking dregs of this forum. I can equally imagine people in the pub avoiding you and your dreadful slaverings. It's fucking horrendous and as such it's why you rarely get a retort from me these days.

It's typical; the guy at the pub that tries to bring politics into it when the level of debate is, 'Is this guy a c**t?'. I think most can agree that you are one, however.

Pishing myself. Put your headset on and get back to the gaming.

I've not brought any politics into it I've simply likened you to the increasing number of angry SNP voters who are currently abusing all others online. I've never mentioned my views on politics.

I can accept views on this forum such as you and RossBFaeDundees 'happy for McPake to have a season to bed in' comments.

Have a wonderful evening and don't get too upset, it's nearly the weekend. McPake will use his season of bedding in experience to lead us to victory in Greenock I'm sure.

Thank you.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Pishing myself. Put your headset on and get back to the gaming.

I've not brought any politics into it I've simply likened you to the increasing number of angry SNP voters who are currently abusing all others online. I've never mentioned my views on politics.

I can accept views on this forum such as you and RossBFaeDundees 'happy for McPake to have a season to bed in' comments.

Have a wonderful evening and don't get too upset, it's nearly the weekend. McPake will use his season of bedding in experience to lead us to victory in Greenock I'm sure.

Thank you.

f**k up.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I think you'll find it was you, keep on red dotting 😃 That's the end of it for me, m8.

Thank you.

I think, if you actually read, you'll find that's not the case. Goodbye then m8.

6 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Fitbaw as a whole is full of these kind of people, but I’m not gonna judge a guy based on what a rag in Bolton heard “Kim” say, if anything after the Hemmings debacle, I’m struggling to find a journalist who has even a modicum of scrooples or at the very least desire to do the job they are being paid to do without the “artistic license” they take, I’ll happily bet my left nut Lennon was probably spreading a sandwich and they have just said threatened with a knife 

He literally admitted he threatened to have someone slit her throat with a knife in the papers at the time, m8.

Zero idea why so many Dundee fans are trying to defend Lennon. Bizarre. 

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I've not brought any politics into it I've simply likened you to the increasing number of angry SNP voters who are currently abusing all others online.

Contradicting yourself before the sentence is even finished. You have to say "fair play" to that.

1926344558_alexjones2.jpg.df0506cbe8e0bf487f9b892388ee0c17.jpg

Three replies within an hour from someone who 'rarely replies' to me. Rare is infact something like giving an amateur manager a season to bed in with one of the highest budgets in the league.

Resorting to threatening language in desperation.

Headsgone. Time to bring out the headsgone tune aptly featuring Ludo, RossBFaeDundee and AlertMongoose.

Thank you.