All things Dundee FC

Neil Lennon is a c**t because he smashed into one of our players in front of the Derry on his debut for Celtic got booed as a result for being a dirty player, then claimed that we abused him with sectarian shouts from kick-off.

Full article and interview with his agent describing how it started at Dens. https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/neil-lennon-subjected-to-sectarian-abuse-every-day-says-his-agent-1.3683319

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Correct.

We should all just bow to your superior knowledge, not listen to any other opinion apart from yours and have you make our minds up for us.

Do me a favour Ludo.

Settle down Johnny. Fs.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Settle down Johnny. Fs.

Well Ludo, not that I give a monkeys about Lennon, to say something is it not worth arguing because it's not the same opinion as yours is a bit ignorant.

I just would have thought better from you tbh.

51 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Correct.

We should all just bow to your superior knowledge, not listen to any other opinion apart from yours and have you make our minds up for us.

Do me a favour Ludo.

Well said. This is an internet forum for giving opinions/views, which can  be discussed. Some resort to abuse if peoples opinions differ.

Can you imagine in a pub Boredumguy and Ludo acting the way they do?  

One opinion and everyone else is a numbskull; reminds me of the increasing percentage of angry and demented SNP followers just now.

Thank you.

I abhor him for many reasons but the one that gets me the most is that he treats being from Northern Ireland like a great disability that he should be in receipt of Personal Independence Payment for.

He's a twat and when he embraces his inner twat, claims everyone is bullying him. Needs to go and take his face for a shite. A good long one at that.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I abhor him for many reasons but the one that gets me the most is that he treats being from Northern Ireland like a great disability that he should be in receipt of Personal Independence Payment for.

Well, he is Ginger. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

I think the real question is would we have him as a gaffer? , IMO I’d have him over Mcpake,at the very least he’d give our side a bit of bite and you’d hear him at the touch line instead of Mcpake receding further and further into his dugout as the minutes go on 

18 hours ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Duffy

Jocky 

Hartley

The rest can suck my white ass

I dunno. As I much agree with it. The bonetti era was unreal. Just a great time and heading out to Perugia was pretty awesome. Obviously there was a bigger picture that ended in tears etc. But at the time was class 

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Well said. This is an internet forum for giving opinions/views, which can  be discussed. Some resort to abuse if peoples opinions differ.

One opinion and everyone else is a numbskull; reminds me of the increasing percentage of angry and demented SNP followers just now.

Thank you.

Oscars 2017 Applause GIF by The Academy Awards - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Well Ludo, not that I give a monkeys about Lennon, to say something is it not worth arguing because it's not the same opinion as yours is a bit ignorant.

I just would have thought better from you tbh.

Johnny, I respect you far too much as a poster to end up having a falling out over Neil Lennon. Suffice to say, I think the facts are fairly evident that Neil Lennon is a c**t. If you think otherwise, fair enough. Agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

You on the other hand are genuinely the fucking dregs of this forum. I can equally imagine people in the pub avoiding you and your dreadful slaverings. It's fucking horrendous and as such it's why you rarely get a retort from me these days.

It's typical; the guy at the pub that tries to bring politics into it when the level of debate is, 'Is this guy a c**t?'. I think most can agree that you are one, however.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You on the other hand are genuinely the fucking dregs of this forum. I can equally imagine people in the pub avoiding you and your dreadful slaverings. It's fucking horrendous and as such it's why you rarely get a retort from me these days.

It's typical; the guy at the pub that tries to bring politics into it when the level of debate is, 'Is this guy a c**t?'. I think most can agree that you are one, however.

Losing the plot here Ludo, need to take a step back. IMO.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Losing the plot here Ludo, need to take a step back. IMO.

If you think calling out NDD as the shit poster he is 'losing the plot', then I'm not the one that needs to take a step back tbh.

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

I dunno. As I much agree with it. The bonetti era was unreal. Just a great time and heading out to Perugia was pretty awesome. Obviously there was a bigger picture that ended in tears etc. But at the time was class 

Jealous in the extreme of that trip. Were we allowed to travel for the game against Sartid in 01-02 or was it still deemed war-torn at that point?