All things Dundee FC

I always held a degree of sympathy for him. Despite being a bit of an abrasive character, (the GIRUY to fans, aeroplane celebration), I thought some of the abuse and threats he received down the years were utterly abhorrent and clearly driven by nothing more than hatred over his ethno-religious background. FFS the guy was abused left and right for being seen enjoying a pint and a banter with fans of the team he managed. If it's true what he's alleged to have said to Dempster though, then sorry, but all my sympathy for him is out of the window. The abuse and threats are still disgraceful, but it's difficult to feel sympathy for someone who is themselves a raging bigot.

8 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Is he a c**t of a human being though? Very 'Celtic' minded but you would expect that, came across as a very arrogant Celtic manager but that's just something that comes with the roll. A c**t of a human being seems a tad harsh.

I would be happy if he came here, not that he is though.

You don't think the boy who regularly cheated on his pregnant wife, and got found out when he threatened to kill one of his "mistresses" if she talked, is a c**t?

The same boy who went on a 5 minute homophobic, and sexist, rant that saw him punted from Hibs? That was after chucking a chair at one of his players after turning up late to training steaming?

They guy who, in a massive position of influence during a global pandemic that's killed thousands in this country, said restrictions/self isolation was "pointless", and encouraged people to do what they want?

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You don't think the boy who regularly cheated on his pregnant wife, and got found out when he threatened to kill one of his "mistresses" if she talked, is a c**t?

The same boy who went on a 5 minute homophobic, and sexist, rant that saw him punted from Hibs? That was after chucking a chair at one of his players after turning up late to training steaming?

Must've missed that edition of the Daily Star.

I will stick with my current homophobic manager thanks. (According to the papers).

Or better yet, your manager who was involved in a tax avoidance scheme and got caught. (According to the papers).

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Must've missed that edition of the Daily Star.

I will stick with my current homophobic manager thanks. (According to the papers).

Or better yet, your manager who was involved in a tax avoidance scheme and got caught. (According to the papers).

I mean, Neil Lennon publicly admitted to threatening her with a knife m8, and it's well known it was due to homophobia against Dempster he was punted from Hibs.

White knighting him is a bit weird.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, Neil Lennon publicly admitted to threatening her with a knife m8, and it's well known it was due to homophobia against Dempster he was punted from Hibs.

White knighting him is a bit weird.

Not White Knighting Lennon mate, just pointing out that nobody is a saint and you shouldn't believe all you read, as we found out this week with the Kane Hemmings situation.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Not White Knighting Lennon mate, just pointing out that nobody is a saint and you shouldn't believe all you read, as we found out this week with the Kane Hemmings situation.

Again, Neil Lennon publicly apologised for it.

It's not a made up story.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

They guy who, in a massive position of influence during a global pandemic that's killed thousands in this country, said restrictions/self isolation was "pointless", and encouraged people to do what they want?

Absolute minter that you've got nothing better to do than write made up shite online about footballers/managers. It can't even be blamed on lockdown aswell, you've been at it for a decade.

This inside knowledge is from the same book as knowing Stevie May through his cousins dobermann and knowing Hemmings wage demands which is quite astonishing to know from behind the howling breath stamped  keyboard you imprint your clorty wee paws upon daily.

You'd be better off sticking your Downtown abbey boxset back on with your can of fizzy juice and wrapping them talons up for the rest of the day.

Nobody believes a word you type.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Absolute minter that you've got nothing better to do than write made up shite online about footballers/managers. It can't even be blamed on lockdown aswell, you've been at it for a decade.
This inside knowledge is from the same book as knowing Stevie May through his cousins dobermann and knowing Hemmings wage demands which is quite astonishing to know from behind the howling breath stamped  keyboard you imprint your clorty wee paws upon daily.
You'd be better off sticking your Downtown abbey boxset back on with your can of fizzy juice and wrapping them talons up for the rest of the day.
Thank you.
Still, at least you're not bothered

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

This somehow passed me by

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-boss-neil-lennon-knife-7044229

Have the people who run Dundee set a time frame for getting the drainage and flooding situation sorted ?

Surely the powers that be at Dens will be aiming to address this matter - which I suspect might involve drainage from the roads outside Dens etc.

Starting to look more like a circus than a football ground.

34 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

A modicum of truth in a post full of skewed gibberish.

Lennon is a clown of no doubt, as I've seen through football, but nobody knows the facts of anything they're going on about. Just simply passing on things they've heard or seen online. I have better things to do than judge someones personal life through hearsay and Kim's lucrative Mirror exclusive.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Have the people who run Dundee set a time frame for getting the drainage and flooding situation sorted ?

Starting to look more like a circus than a football ground.

When Jordan McGhee’s fit. These opposition fans really aren’t getting it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Surely the term would be ‘more like a swimming pool’ rather than a circus ye clown. 

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

When Jordan McGhee’s fit. These opposition fans really aren’t getting it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Surely the term would be ‘more like a swimming pool’ rather than a circus ye clown. 

You’ve just reminded me of a time in the late 80s .  

Edited to add:  Gowser, be warned.  Get the hair trimmers out sooner, rather than later 🤣

28957614-848B-4AF9-B2C6-71827F817760.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Play

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You’ve just reminded me of a time in the late 80s .  

Edited to add:  Gowser, be warned.  Get the hair trimmers out sooner, rather than later 🤣

28957614-848B-4AF9-B2C6-71827F817760.jpeg

Looks similar to a Dundee residing Aberdeen supporter on here, can't remember his name, likes to post clips of Niall McGinn shitting himself.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Still, at least you're not bothered

It's his one act to make friends.

Watching him flounder about this thread when he didn't have any of my posts to give a wee 10 paragraph rant over was hilarious, tbh.

Fitbaw as a whole is full of these kind of people, but I’m not gonna judge a guy based on what a rag in Bolton heard “Kim” say, if anything after the Hemmings debacle, I’m struggling to find a journalist who has even a modicum of scrooples or at the very least desire to do the job they are being paid to do without the “artistic license” they take, I’ll happily bet my left nut Lennon was probably spreading a sandwich and they have just said threatened with a knife