42 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Someone bought 14m 1p shares in December 19 for £200k.

Must have been McPake. That’s the only explanation for why he’s not been binned yet.

It's been mentioned a few times, but never really discussed. If McPake was willing (And I doubt he would be) to step back to the youths, would you be happy with that? Really like having McPake at the club, has totally bought in and clear to see he has made some good impact in part with the development of Robertson and Anderson. He's just never a manager.

The thing is, for how poor this league is and how poor the bottom few teams in the Premiership are, if we get rid now, get someone like Wright in, give him  a month or so before January to see what areas need addressed we could easily still go up.

Keep McPake and 8th is the target.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's been mentioned a few times, but never really discussed. If McPake was willing (And I doubt he would be) to step back to the youths, would you be happy with that? Really like having McPake at the club, has totally bought in and clear to see he has made some good impact in part with the development of Robertson and Anderson. He's just never a manager.

In the past I’d have said yes but we need to move away from this sentimental pish of giving the boys jobs. He could have kept his old job but he gave it up to have a crack at the first team and subsequently fucked it right up. I’m sure he knew the risks.

Let’s just get rid, and not just McPake, there’s a lot of back room staff there who need emptied just as much.

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It’s a no from me.  McPake has demonstrated spectacularly well that he can’t read / change a game or get the best out of the players he has brought in.  That’s not particularly inspiring to anyone.  Let Hibs offer him a job,

44 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's been mentioned a few times, but never really discussed. If McPake was willing (And I doubt he would be) to step back to the youths, would you be happy with that? 

Absolutely not. We lost Jimmy Boyle after him being forced upwards into roles he wasn't really wanting before being punted with McIntyre. 

Once McPake is shown the door, that's it. Thank you and goodbye. 

Was McPake good at youths ? What did he do that was so good that people believed he was the man to take us forward? 

Edited by Robin.Hood

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Was McPake good at youths ? What did he do that was so good that people believed he was the man to take us forward? 

He turned up on time and didnt ask for much in terms of pay. The ideal puppet, keeps his pus shut unless his employers wiggle theyre hand.

Edited by Mvondo_the_great

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

I seem to remember they were flying with the likes of Robertson, Anderson, Scott and Hendry etc when he was in charge.

4 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

wiggle theyre hand.

I've seen people correctly use "their" here, I've seen people incorrectly use "there" here. Don't think I've seen anyone use "they're", especially without the apostrophe. Fascinating stupidity as always.

11 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Why the name change? Are you stealing from the rich and giving to the poor?

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Why the name change? Are you stealing from the rich and giving to the poor?

Needed a change. Been 12 years of the same name 

24 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I've seen people correctly use "their" here, I've seen people incorrectly use "there" here. Don't think I've seen anyone use "they're", especially without the apostrophe. Fascinating stupidity as always.

Dunno why your so quick to pounce on me, im not the one destroying your club from the inside out. But fire on ;)

12 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Dunno why your so quick to pounce on me, im not the one destroying your club from the inside out. But fire on ;)

You're. I'm. Apostrophe lives matter.

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

Needed a change. Been 12 years of the same name 

Cut your bahs aff so it's understandable you're a different man now. 

On 17/08/2020 at 00:01, Ludo*1 said:

If Haber wasn't a lazy b*****d, he'd be as beloved as Hemmings. There was some crazy stat in that in the season he joined, he won more balls in the air than any other player in the league despite joining 3 month into the season. (Including CH's)

Was that 16/17?

If so, he won more headers that season than any other striker has since, including Dykes.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was that 16/17?

If so, he won more headers that season than any other striker has since, including Dykes.

The very one.

That's unreal. Had so much potential but cared more about his trying to look good.