All things Dundee FC

While I'm over the moon we signed Mcmullan and Cummings i think mcpake will seriously regret not signing another midfielder

We’ve got 2 very good young midfielders on the bench that this idiot refuses to play.

We’ve more than enough players to finish second. Raith Rovers have 2 guys we disposed off like 10 years ago and they handed us our arse.

Arbroath the same. Bobby Linn etc.

It’s the twit in charge.

45 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

With a few players on loan too

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We’ve got 2 very good young midfielders on the bench that this idiot refuses to play.

This is the problem with committing to bringing in too many youth players to the 1st team, it fills the squad up massively with players that you will undoubtedly have several players who you wouldn't trust in the first team and leave yourself with less room to bring in players, particularly now when we can't send a few away on loan with the lower leagues suspended.

33 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We’ve more than enough players to finish second. Raith Rovers have 2 guys we disposed off like 10 years ago and they handed us our arse.

It’s the twit in charge.

Best Picard Clapping GIFs | Gfycat

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It’s the twit in charge.

Could’ve saved ourselves a few quid in January by changing the manager. 

The Hearts game was good tho. 

Guest Wieghortsnut
2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Arbroath?*

* I know that’s not a popular opinion but I’m really struggling to see what he brings to the team these days. 

He doesn't do anything apart from take the ball when he's surrounded, loses it then bawls and shouts at who gave him it. Or that fucking 3 point turn thing he does

I still think Gowser's still got his uses, before this less than impressive patch in January he'd been playing well and helping the team out. I do think now though, especially with the new signings, that he maybe shouldn't be starting as many games as he currently is. His problem for years now has been trying to fit him into teams that he doesn't really fit into naturally, and so has been bandied about the place, and now we're seeing it gradually affect us more and more negatively. Still one of our better players on his day and honestly still one of my favourite players, but once again we're at a point where I don't really know where he can play effectively. I'm sure McPake will keep playing him essentially on the wing, and that will work out on occasion, but the older he gets the less often it will work out.

All just my own opinion, of course.

6 hours ago, Wieghortsnut said:

He doesn't do anything apart from take the ball when he's surrounded, loses it then bawls and shouts at who gave him it. Or that fucking 3 point turn thing he does

This isn't anything knew. Has been like this for quite a few years. I think he should be playing way les. However he has did alright in a good few games. 

Meh we are shite 

8 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Didn’t play much at all , looked ok when he did , attacking mid 

2 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Tidy on the ball, offers little.

1 minute ago, frankthetank22 said:

Decent when on the ball liked to run with it a bit, he was very lightweight at the tine and was easily roughed up by the opposition so he didn't play that much.

Ross County's view point of him.