All things Dundee FC

54 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Just had a listen to Barile there, cheered me up no end, would recommend.

Worrying times at the Fruitbowl.

Thank you.

Got handed his arse on Sportsound. Even had to  resort to the childish 'wee team' jibe at the end.

Don't get the hate for McDaid - i've no doubts if he went to another club in this league and was used correctly he'd do a job.

I'd like to see him one side and McMullen the other, instead of strikers and central midfielders being put out there.

Something like:

Hamilton(needs replaced)

Christie McGhee Fontaine Marshall

Byrne Adam

McDaid McGowan McMullen

Sow

McMullen can also play behind Sow which would allow Afolabi to come in when Gowser loses steam around 60 minutes. We need to begin to phase McGowan in and out the team. He's 33 now and if McPake has any sort of foresight then he should be bringing in alternatives to him.

There's far worse culprits in the squad than McDaid anyway, that's for sure. I give you Hamilton, Kerr, Robertson and Forster.

Robertson is maybe harsh but his performance levels haven't been good atall when he's played and if people are wanting to get on the backs of players then at least be fair. Hamilton is proven not to be good enough although he's having a decent spell.

Don't get me started on Cammy Kerr and Forster we all know they shouldn't be pulling the shirt on for this club.

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Don't get the hate for McDaid - i've no doubts if he went to another club in this league and was used correctly he'd do a job.

I'd like to see him one side and McMullen the other, instead of strikers and central midfielders being put out there.

Something like:

Hamilton(needs replaced)

Christie McGhee Fontaine Marshall

Byrne Adam

McDaid McGowan McMullen

Sow

McMullen can also play behind Sow which would allow Afolabi to come in when Gowser loses steam around 60 minutes. We need to begin to phase McGowan in and out the team. He's 33 now and if McPake has any sort of foresight then he should be bringing in alternatives to him.

There's far worse culprits in the squad than McDaid anyway, that's for sure. I give you Hamilton, Kerr, Robertson and Forster.

Robertson is maybe harsh but his performance levels haven't been good atall when he's played and if people are wanting to get on the backs of players then at least be fair. Hamilton is proven not to be good enough although he's having a decent spell.

Don't get me started on Cammy Kerr and Forster we all know they shouldn't be pulling the shirt on for this club.

Thank you.

Agree with that, apart from Robertson, not really had much of a chance, plus still quite young.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Agree with that, apart from Robertson, not really had much of a chance, plus still quite young.

Some of his performances have been really poor that I've seen lately. Having already had a season under his belt I'd have expected more.

I'm not even close to calling for his head yet, he deserves alot longer and let's hope he turns out well.

My point was if people are picking up McDaid on performances then you have to do the same with others, no matter the individual.

Hamilton, Kerr, and Forster are not good enough to be at this club but I wouldn't include Robertson in that. Maybe it sounded like that above.

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

image.jpg

Definitely the type of deal McPake would try.

Can't see Stewart being anywhere near interested and can't see us having the budget to compete with other teams either.

Imagine if we had Charlie Adam and Greg Stewart supplying the forward line. Imagine the amount of chances Sow & Mullen would miss!

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Also saw some Partick fans on twitter happy than McMullan has joined us now, think they believe they're in for McDaid.

Yeah I don't think the links with ICT have much substance. We are certainly not his first choice anyway.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Definitely the type of deal McPake would try.

Can't see Stewart being anywhere near interested and can't see us having the budget to compete with other teams either.

Imagine if we had Charlie Adam and Greg Stewart supplying the forward line. Imagine the amount of chances Sow & Mullen would miss!

Mullen does not get the amount of abuse he deserves. Boy has the touch of an elephant and couldn't finish a sandwich.