All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wonder if we'll try for a similar type of loan deal for McMullan that St Mirren have for Brophy right now from Killie prior to his departure.

I think that's an absolute guarantee tbh.  

See the Jam Tarts have just announced the signing of Gary Mackay-Steven.

Soft lad, the sporting gentleman Robbie Neilson obviously and very clearly shitting himself.

Dear oh dear, not a good look at all Robbie, imho.

Have Joe Savage invest in some Pampers for you instead, they're better value and superior quality.

Regards 

Cracking wee article with Bonnyrigg Rose' captain and Deefiant hero Johnny Stewart. He was never gonna make it at this level long term, but was involved in something that will forever be special.

Wish we could have been there to give him a clap or something.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cracking wee article with Bonnyrigg Rose' captain and Deefiant hero Johnny Stewart. He was never gonna make it at this level long term, but was involved in something that will forever be special.

Wish we could have been there to give him a clap or something.

Think there’s one for him on Thursday at 8pm

34 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Over 4500 virtual tickets sold for the game this evening by today's 2pm deadline.

Great result!

ticket.jpg.8f05298d3b1ba849b617643a69f93729.jpg

Not really a moan🤔 as think this is grand initiative but why not able just to do straightforward credit or debit card payment👀 Payment method not for me the way I run my finances.

Happy to be educated😎

57 minutes ago, TOMMYBOAY said:

Not really a moan🤔 as think this is grand initiative but why not able just to do straightforward credit or debit card payment👀 Payment method not for me the way I run my finances.

Happy to be educated😎

It is essentially a straightforward debit payment in essence.

Considering results tonight could be a bit of a banana skin if the boys aren’t up to it and think “it only Bonnyrigg” to themselves, although I would like to see more fringe players starting and leave sir Charlie at home bubble wrapped in a room with no sharp corners 

Reckon there's a good chance Charlie plays, especially because there's no game on Tuesday now. Kerr in for Elliott and Anderson in for McGhee I'd think considering the knocks those two took last week. Reckon Forster will come in for Fontaine tonight, and maybe Robertson in for Byrne too. Surely Afolabi starts tonight. I feel Ferrie will get the chance in goal tonight, which I'm on the fence about, though not much more than I am about Forster getting in the squad again tbf.

Would like to see the Jamaican sensation grace us with his presence at some point tonight as well.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

So far we’ve been hearing every game sir Charlie has been playing with an injury or a knock somewhere if there is no game for a while after this, great,  rest him up now 

as for Gk I’d keep Hamilton in so far he is coming on leeps and bounds so if we can keep a clean sheet it’ll be another wee confidence boost in his back pocket

Jamaican Hamilton can gtf for all I care if he’s not played in the 10 games before he won’t play in the 10’games later most pointless signing since bonnets-Johnson