All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

The virtual ticket scheme is a great initiative, well done!

You are going to have to change your profile picture Archie, I keep thinking it's Derek McInnes! Then in turn for a split second think your a Dons fan. I'm sorry.

Paul McMullan, a massive Dark Blue welcome young man coming from behind the dark side as you do, this is truly now open season imho.

Let's also approach Craig Wighton regarding a pre-contract if possible to truly piss off the long haired Robbie clown, Craig signed for the lame-farts 30/08/18 on a three year contract.

Could certainly do a job for us if Charlie Adam advises James correctly regarding Craig's best attributes as he clearly also did with Jordan McGhee.

Merely my opinion.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Paul McMullan, a massive Dark Blue welcome young man coming from behind the dark side as you do, this is truly now open season imho.

Let's also approach Craig Wighton regarding a pre-contract if possible to truly piss off the long haired Robbie clown, Craig signed for the lame-farts 30/08/18 on a three year contract.

Could certainly do a job for us if Charlie Adam advises James correctly regarding Craig's best attributes as he clearly also did with Jordan McGhee.

Merely my opinion.

Wighton is a difficult one. I think we probably need to accept that he'll never be the player he threatened to be. He did however score one of the most banterous goals in living memory and for that should continue to be lauded in some way that doesn't involve us wasting a wage on a striker that'll score about 4 in a season. 

11 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

McMullan is a more than acceptable signing at this level. He was an utterly annoying c**t to play against iirc, so as long as he isn't played ridiculously out of position (LOL) i think he'll do a job for us. 

Few years back now but McMullan was good with us. We had him on loan from Celtic and I wanted us to sign him but Arabs came in with a 2/3 year deal and got him.

Not only good at getting past full backs, but also doesn't mind helping out defensively. Fairly consistent for a winger too. Good signing for Dundee

Christie Elliott triggered an extension clause, keeping him at the club for another season. Christie was in my 'maybe' pile, but I'm fairly happy with this overall.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/christies-contract-extends/

Edit: lol

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Happy enough with Christie for another year. Very pleased with McGhee. All action midfielder with a bit about him, much better than the likes of Callachan that had gone before. Can also cover at a few other areas.

Comfortable with both those deals. 

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Another bit of top sky journalism 

DCBAFD74-5A4B-43D0-8184-7C2937BD7E73.png

It's bizarre how often they actually do that. It really must be happening on purpose like a wind up between employees. Fail to believe you can make that mistake more than once.

Wighton is a difficult one. I think we probably need to accept that he'll never be the player he threatened to be. He did however score one of the most banterous goals in living memory and for that should continue to be lauded in some way that doesn't involve us wasting a wage on a striker that'll score about 4 in a season. 
It's a big No from me - he's seriously regressed as a player.