All things Dundee FC

Guest Wieghortsnut
3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm sure our opponent would manage some stunning goals though

And a one man fashion show bullying the life out of defenders all game 

3 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

So, we are guaranteed to finish no lower than 2nd in our group, with a minimum of 9 points. Normally, this would be a safe place to be. However, as it's us, I am predicting that we will go into Sunday's game needing only to avoid a 6+ goal defeat to progress, promptly lose 3 early goals and a soft 4th before half time. Get an early second half stunner from Sir Charlie, then lose 3 goals after the 88th minute.

Am I wrong???

It's possible but very unlikely that more than 4 groups have runners up with 9 points going in to Sunday, at which point Dundee would need at least a point or avoid a massive goal swing to qualify.

However, this would require some very specific results like St Johnstone drawing then taking a bonus point against Peterhead and Alloa or Arbroath running up cricket scores. It also assumes Hamilton win both of their remaining games.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Steven Caulker trending as people are talking about him deserving a call from Klopp to return to Liverpool. Still should've took the million quid offer from Rosenborg while we had the chance.

It's good, he seems to be doing well, all the best to him. Class player. IMO.

Steven Caulker trending as people are talking about him deserving a call from Klopp to return to Liverpool. Still should've took the million quid offer from Rosenborg while we had the chance.

What would that make a Jim Duffy in his prime worth?

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oooooooooooooooh, where you hearing this?

You're on the other forum more than I am so can confirm the likelihood of the poster saying it as talking rubbish or not, but it's that Reverend Lovejoy?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You're on the other forum more than I am so can confirm the likelihood of the poster saying it as talking rubbish or not, but it's that Reverend Lovejoy?

Meh, really not been on it much these last few weeks. No reason for him to make up shite AFAIK.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I wonder who the defender is. 

That reads like you know who the keeper is or you know who the defender is and it's really obvious?

Someone mentioned Liam Fontaine on Twitter. Ex-Hibs with McPake.

Looney Tunes No GIF by swerk

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not at all. He was here to help with his personal issues and it would make me feel uneasy if we profited from that.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Not at all. He was here to help with his personal issues and it would make me feel uneasy if we profited from that.

Given the stories Paul McGowan told, it didn't sound like he had much success in that department while he was here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Someone mentioned Liam Fontaine on Twitter. Ex-Hibs with McPake.

Pretty sure he joined Hibs the same time McPake joined us, so they just missed each other. Would be surprised if they properly knew each other.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

44 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That reads like you know who the keeper is or you know who the defender is and it's really obvious?

No, no info. I've no interest in who the keeper is. I'll lose all interest in football if the CH is Liam fucking Fontaine. 

Edited by Mr. Alli