All things Dundee FC

17 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Think you’ll find Mitch was subbied 10 minutes ago. Lol.

Mullen has got that bit of skill in his locker. To be fair the strikers don’t get great service.

Yeah Mitch had the shot from the indirect free kick and then he was subbed later.

The service / final ball from Dundee was lacking a bit. 

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Adam is going to be GGH-esque most of the time. Anonymous for large parts in the game but absolutely the one involved in any goals or chances we create during a match. And sometimes we'll benefit where everything just goes right for him and he looks every part the former EPL player he is.

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, Fifespud said:

Think we need to recall Cunningham at least.

Jakubiak was back training as of yesterday.

Sow & Afolabi were 'touch and go' for tonight so would imagine they'd be back soon too.

Idk, Charlie was pretty gash tonight imo

You being serious? He was magnificent. Great passes to players who can’t control the ball. Always available. Thought it was madness keeping him on from an injury point of you but that’s what happens when the managers coat is on a shoogly peg.

Pity the Arabs fluked it.

Annoyingly we can’t quite celebrate going through yet. It’s complicated in some groups, but I think the best points available to 2nd place in each (and whether we have more) are:

A - Raith - 7 - Yes
C - St Johnstone or Peterhead - 8 - Yes
D - Ross County, Arbroath or Elgin - 8 - Yes
E - Falkirk or Dunfermline - 9 - GD
F - Ayr or Hamilton - 9 - GD
G - St Mirren or Morton - 9 - GD
H - Livingston, Alloa or Airdrie - 9 - GD

If we can avoid a heavy defeat against Hibs then we should be fine but that’s certainly not guaranteed. Our best bet if that does happen is probably group G as Morton would have to win big at Partick, St Mirren win at Queen’s Park and Morton beat St Mirren on penalties in Paisley.

If we could keep it simple and just get Adam to score a hattrick in a 3-0 win at Easter Road that’d be great...

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You being serious? He was magnificent. Great passes to players who can’t control the ball. Always available. Thought it was madness keeping him on from an injury point of you but that’s what happens when the managers coat is on a shoogly peg.

Pity the Arabs fluked it.

I thought he was very good as well 🤷🏼‍♂️ spraying the ball about great. Not his fault if McDaid, Mullen, Elliot, Marshall can’t get it under control. The ball to Mullen in the 1st half when Mullen should’ve scored was fantastic. Mullen done really well to beat two men then hit it straight at the keeper 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit

6 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Annoyingly we can’t quite celebrate going through yet. It’s complicated in some groups, but I think the best points available to 2nd place in each (and whether we have more) are:

A - Raith - 7 - Yes
C - St Johnstone or Peterhead - 8 - Yes
D - Ross County, Arbroath or Elgin - 8 - Yes
E - Falkirk or Dunfermline - 9 - GD
F - Ayr or Hamilton - 9 - GD
G - St Mirren or Morton - 9 - GD
H - Livingston, Alloa or Airdrie - 9 - GD

If we can avoid a heavy defeat against Hibs then we should be fine but that’s certainly not guaranteed. Our best bet if that does happen is probably group G as Morton would have to win big at Partick, St Mirren win at Queen’s Park and Morton beat St Mirren on penalties in Paisley.

If we could keep it simple and just get Adam to score a hattrick in a 3-0 win at Easter Road that’d be great...

I’m thinking to myself that the filth could scrape through with 8 points and you have us going out with 9 and at best a goal difference of plus 7 😂 what are we like!

Us and Hibs can surely come to an agreement over a draw after we relegated Hearts 😊

Edited by Yenitit

I’m thinking to myself that the filth could scrape through with 8 points and you have us going out with 9 and at best a goal difference of plus 7 [emoji23] what are we like!
Us and Hibs can surely come to an agreement over a draw after we relegated Hearts [emoji4]

It’s the Dundee way!

Say that, my calculations are based on the BBC tables which are notoriously rubbish at reflecting bonus points so I’m not sure they’re accurate.