All things Dundee FC

Alex Rae delivered a 4-0 win against Gretna at Raydale. All the goals in the first half. This was while they were steamrollering everyone else, before hilariously trying, then failing, to sabotage their own title bid once the financial reality of being a village team in the SPL set in.

Carnage in the wee shed they called a covered terrace. Was sure the roof was going to cave in at any point.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Due to his involvement in all of the 6-2 defeats, I would say McPake beats McIntyre for the worst ever.

I have to disagree. If we finish in the bottom half of this league this season then maybe, but to oust McIntyre (or Kernaghan) as THE worst takes more doing imo.

It honestly is funny how miserable football is right now.

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, not just the shitshow at Dens, the whole lot of it.

Thought the 1 off Champions League games in Portugal were very good but the rest hasn’t been up to much and I’m starting to watch less and less. The fake noise in games is pish. 

Were we not chomping at the bit to get Dave hopkin last year, what the hell Happened to him??

I’ve said it before but it seems to me that there are clubs where the structure somehow gets the best out of managers. St Johnstone, Motherwell and now Livi are cases in point. Managers come and go and relative success continues. Then there’s us.....

10 hours ago, The Master said:

Alex Rae delivered a 4-0 win against Gretna at Raydale. All the goals in the first half. This was while they were steamrollering everyone else, before hilariously trying, then failing, to sabotage their own title bid once the financial reality of being a village team in the SPL set in.

Carnage in the wee shed they called a covered terrace. Was sure the roof was going to cave in at any point.

Now was this when Andy Mclaren scored? If so was my only time at this stadium 

Hard to compare McIntyre Vs McPake as both were utterly hopeless in different leagues. McIntyre at least has some previous for being backed by a chairman and getting promoted. We could give McPake £20million and we'd still be turgid shite with a clown car goalkeeper. There is also absolutely no chance McPake would have bettered McIntyre's dismal results.

Kernaghan is our worst manager in the modern era, McPake close behind, imo.

What about Coco?

A truly horrendous appointment.

Indeed. Somehow beat Celtic home and away by the end of October in his only season. Clapping the DABs off the park after a 0-3 chasing at Dens and his laughable pre-match speeches over the tannoy were horrific errors in judgement though.

Just read the statement. He's joining a club overseas so not even an announcement on McPake to soften the blow.

Can't blame the club for allowing him to leave as that'd be the only way we'd have hung onto him for as long as we did.

Still, what a fucking shambles this season is transpiring to be.