All things Dundee FC

Donald Trump could be looking for work very soon, plenty of money for players as well.

If Deutsche Bank get their way after Trump gets papped out the White House he will have less money than we do.

And we haven’t got any.....

So we have goalkeepers who are shite

We have defenders who can't defend

Strikers who can't score 

I'm just glad Mcpake was given a chance once again and fans were giving him some benefit of doubt.....

Tommy Wright I like his name getting thrown about, I just don't see why on earth he would want to come to our club as you would need a huge overhaul. The team is awful.

Join the train , get on board. We are off to the Nou Campy where all our dreams will come true. 

I couldn’t get too excited about the return of Hartley tbh. As I said earlier in the thread I wouldn’t mind Peter Grant being given the chance. They play decent football. They ran out of steam last night with a 37 year old who has been out for a year through injury, at the heart of their defence. Well organised. He’s passionate and has had a very decent coaching career.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I couldn’t get too excited about the return of Hartley tbh. As I said earlier in the thread I wouldn’t mind Peter Grant being given the chance. They play decent football. They ran out of steam last night with a 37 year old who has been out for a year through injury, at the heart of their defence. Well organised. He’s passionate and has had a very decent coaching career.

I understand this and do agree with it but at the end of the day it's Peter Grant and for that reason, I'm out. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I understand this and do agree with it but at the end of the day it's Peter Grant and for that reason, I'm out. 

Dunno how I feel about Peter Grant. First reaction I think is c**t .

I thought this of Hartley also and ended up liking him. So much so I backed his corner. 

Mcpake everyone seemed to love because his heart was in right place for Dundee or some shite like that.

Meh f**k knows who is best

Dunno how I feel about Peter Grant. First reaction I think is c**t .
I thought this of Hartley also and ended up liking him. So much so I backed his corner. 
Mcpake everyone seemed to love because his heart was in right place for Dundee or some shite like that.
Meh f**k knows who is best

Just for the record I’ve never backed McPake. Wanted him sacked before he started. It’s the Dundee way.

Peter Grant assisted by David Robertson.

Seeing as people are ‘going on record’ today, can I go on record in saying from this time last season we’ve replaced Hemmings, Nelson and Johnson with 2 crocks and 1 shite player. 

Oh ma sides!

Added to that we’ve still got 2 shite keeper’s. Our keeper’s genuinely hardly save a shot during games 😂😂😂 Why the goalkeeping situation wasn’t sorted 1st before last season and this season I’ll never know. Mr Keyes needs to give his football investment half a chance by getting in a new manager and a new keeper. Surely to f**k a new manager would try and source a new keeper straight away. 

Edited by Yenitit

22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Seeing as people are ‘going on record’ today, can I go on record in saying from this time last season we’ve replaced Hemmings, Nelson and Johnson with 2 crocks and 1 shite player. 

Oh ma sides!

Added to that we’ve still got 2 shite keeper’s. Our keeper’s genuinely hardly save a shot during games 😂😂😂 Why the goalkeeping situation wasn’t sorted 1st before last season and this season I’ll never know. Mr Keyes needs to give his football investment half a chance by getting in a new manager and a new keeper. Surely to f**k a new manager would try and source a new keeper straight away. 

Early days though, we've only conceded 10 goals from 4 games, and this from our supposed promotion seeking club.

On the subject of Alloa last night, don't they play the ball from the back very confidently, only running out of steam and ideas in the final third - thankfully for us as they scored 3 from 4 efforts on target.

Painful viewing. 

Hemmings and Johnson were good/decent. Nelson was shite. I like Mullen, just not on the right wing/defending fucking corners. 

Thought Marshall looked very good going forward last night, perhaps becoming too reliant on him. I really don't understand what anybody who does, sees in Declan McDaid. Slows the game down, tries to be too fancy, a shitehouse and can't deliver a half decent ball either from movement or stationery. 

I'd rather keep McPake in charge than McDaid in the squad.