All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Honestly would've have Jack Wilkie make his debut than have Cammy Kerr at fucking centre back.

Very hard to criticise Cammy tonight simply because he was asked to do a job he can’t do. Couldn’t Sam Fisher have been recalled from Forfar?

If I’m not in the goal next week I hope Harrison Sharp gets recalled from the Edinburgh City bench to be between the sticks. 

Edited by Yenitit

James McPake is now being allowed to drag our club to levels which, the end result is difficult to comprehend and indeed totally impossible to accept.

Some on P&B appear fearful Charlie Adam will get the nod if James McPake is subsequently emptied, oh dear, what a concern. 

However the real current issue is, John Nelms et al do not react in normal timelines. Therefore, Charlie Adam will have already left the club by the New Year if this form continues due to his inability in not passing comment within the dressing room regarding the shambolic management on display during his tenure.

Our club currently requires real football men now, Tommy Wright, professionally assisted by Charlie Adam as player/assistant manager.

Merely my opinion.