All things Dundee FC

Alex Jakubiak has had a setback on his injury, which just sucks. Osman Sow back training, which also sucks. Forster and Moore a couple weeks back from getting back on the grass. Adam's hamstring is fine for this week, though I suspect he'll be on the bench for the Cove game at least if the club feels the need to be careful with him in case.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Alex Jakubiak has had a setback on his injury, which just sucks. Osman Sow back training, which also sucks. Forster and Moore a couple weeks back from getting back on the grass. Adam's hamstring is fine for this week, though I suspect he'll be on the bench for the Cove game at least if the club feels the need to be careful with him in case.
Alloa have a plastic pitch do they not? Could make Adam's injury worse!

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Out of the loan players that are out which ones do we think will be given a chance when they come back? 

Any promising ones ? 

Early days I know but we have literally f**k all players as it is 

If Sow isn’t fit enough for the bench on Friday, tbf he’s never going to be fit, then we either have to sign a striker who’s out of contract or recall Cameron or Cunningham for an option off the bench. 

Think we might’ve let the guy Cedwin Scott go to early. Liked the look of him when he got a chance and he’s earned himself a trial at Newcastle Utd. 

Edited by Yenitit

56 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We'll be training on plastic pitches all week, so hopefully we'll figure out before then how it fares.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is that new build at Caird Park all plastic?! 

31 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yes. 

The new build at Caird Park is now on top of what was my then school teams 'home' pitch back in the late 70's.

Plastic, whatever next??  As Terry Thomas would say, "what an absolute shower". 

Charlie Adam would play on cinders if needs be for Dundee, imho. Current top scorer, top man!

152204775_download(21).jpg.5640ed398408d8e7f3bb3b5f7d7076ce.jpg

7 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

The new build at Caird Park is now on top of what was my then school teams 'home' pitch back in the late 70's.

Plastic, whatever next??  As Terry Thomas would say, "what an absolute shower". 

Charlie Adam would play on cinders if needs be for Dundee, imho. Current top scorer, top man!

152204775_download(21).jpg.5640ed398408d8e7f3bb3b5f7d7076ce.jpg

Yeah, the good old days, 11 year olds playing on full size pitches/goals.

If Sow isn’t fit enough for the bench on Friday, tbf he’s never going to be fit, then we either have to sign a striker who’s out of contract or recall Cameron or Cunningham for an option off the bench. 

Think we might’ve let the guy Cedwin Scott go to early. Liked the look of him when he got a chance and he’s earned himself a trial at Newcastle Utd. 

From what I’ve seen Cunningham has looked good plus he is more physically equipped.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Do you have a decent source for your info Mr Alli?

Was around the team start of last week, wasn't at Dens for the game and hasn't been around since. 

Could all be a coincidence with the new tiers and him being injured or it could be he felt ill, self isolated and couldn't get a test until Sunday/Monday. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was around the team start of last week, wasn't at Dens for the game and hasn't been around since. 

Could all be a coincidence with the new tiers and him being injured or it could be he felt ill, self isolated and couldn't get a test until Sunday/Monday. 

Or it could be that he is a work shy arsehole.