All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Based on? 

Watching him both against and for us. He's a disaster waiting to happen - and it will happen. 

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Blethering shite.

Nope, just a dose of realism. I realise your 'shtick' is very much to try and make out that things are rosey but sadly in the real world things aren't. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Nope, just a dose of realism. I realise your 'shtick' is very much to try and make out that things are rosey but sadly in the real world things aren't. 

Lol. Really keeping up with my 'shtick' as of late, feel nothing but positivity rn.

On 31/10/2020 at 17:01, RossBFaeDundee said:

I don't know what the worse feeling is, knowing we'll probably be in this locked down world for at least another year, or that McPake isn't leaving until we're in League One.

On 31/10/2020 at 17:18, RossBFaeDundee said:

I was willing to give him a lot of slack last season because it was his first season as a manager and there would be an obvious learning curve. The fact that this is his second year and he's already making the exact same mistakes is enough for me. If John Nelms has any footballing brains (lmao good one) he'd be on the phone to Tommy Wright asking "How much?".

We all know this is going to last the whole season though, so why bother getting too worked up over it. This is just what we do with Keyes and Nelms in charge, we just underachieve and underachieve some more.

I don't try to stand out by giving opinions that nobody agrees with or even really cares about debating, so excuse me. Maybe with more game time I'll agree, but for right now I don't see Ashcroft is being near as bad as Forster.

54 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Squad still training today so would assume that we'll still be good to go on Friday. Hope the positive person recovers quickly and fully!

There’s not many bodies in those photos. Hope that’s not a bad sign. 

The most important thing is the player and his family are ok. 

25 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Any of you boys seen the rumoured Charlie Adam bookies line from Saturday? Currently doing the rounds. Also, not football betting, horse racing

Mind your own business.

Thank you.