All things Dundee FC

I was willing to give him a run at it but he very nearly cost the side 2 points against a dugshite Morton and has just cost the team 2 points against a dugshite Raith Rovers side. He has learned absolutely nothing and shows no signs of changing. 

It's time for the club to make the managers job open to applicants. 

5 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

No doubt we will have Dee Man back on saying it is a knee jerk reaction! We should have punted this muppet a long time ago

We need to stop excepting any level of shite or the club will never progress. 

That Raith side are shite and after dominating a game for long spells we dropped another 2 points. This season has even got going yet. c**t seek of this.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was willing to give him a run at it but he very nearly cost the side 2 points against a dugshite Morton and has just cost the team 2 points against a dugshite Raith Rovers side. He has learned absolutely nothing and shows no signs of changing. 

100%

He is making changes and we can all see a mile away what is about to unfold. I am now in the McPake out camp.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Why?

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

We need to stop excepting any level of shite or the club will never progress. 

That Raith side are shite and after dominating a game for long spells we dropped another 2 points. This season has even got going yet. c**t seek of this.  

We have the 2nd biggest budget in the league by a mile. The buck has to stop at McPake. He has proven to be out of his depth many many times. This season is going to end up worse than the last. A 6 goal pumping, a narrow home win over Morton and now a home draw against Raith. I can't see us getting much off teams like ICT and Ayr. Fucking brutal manager.

Edited by Chewing Taffies

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Why?

Because the league is absolutely shite and anyone with half a brain could cakewalk second with this squad of players. Its taken three weeks to realise McPake is neither that man nor has half a brain. 

Ferrie might have cost us the goal, but it was McPake that cost us the game.

Pathetic substitutions, pathetic game management and once again showed he learned nothing from last week when he allowed 10 men Morton almost back into the game with the exact same tactic.

He needs to go.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

We have the 2nd biggest budget in the league by a mile. The buck has to stop at McPake. He has proven to be out of his depth many many times. This season is going to end up worse than the last. A 6 goal pumping, a narrow home win over over Morton and now a home draw against Raith. I can't see us getting much of teams like ICT and Ayr. Fucking brutal manager.

Yet still some supporters back him. It makes you wonder what they’re are watching and what should be acceptable. 

I read on here Mullen was a great signing and a blow missing out on him in January. He was a player that puts himself about, holds the ball up and is a goalscorer. Not on the evidence I’ve seen and that includes a game in the cup against a Highland league team. Every time he has the ball it looks a real struggle for him to get it under control and has zero goal threat. Apparently that was another of McPake’s great signings 😡 Is he getting played out of position?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Because the league is absolutely shite and anyone with half a brain could cakewalk second with this squad of players. Its taken three weeks to realise McPake is neither that man nor has half a brain. 

I think he was meaning why would you give him another chance at the start of the season. 

As I posted on the match thread, this season will be months of turgid shite with the occasional Charlie Adam 30 yarder. McPake is monumentally out of his depth, unfortunately so is Nelms, so expect us to be grasping forlornly at 4th spot by the time he has the cojones to empty the modern Kernaghan.

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yet still some supporters back him. It makes you wonder what they’re are watching and what should be acceptable. 

I read on here Mullen was a great signing and a blow missing out on him in January. He was a player that puts himself about, holds the ball up and is a goalscorer. Not on the evidence I’ve seen and that includes a game in the cup against a Highland league team. Every time he has the ball it looks a real struggle for him to get it under control and has zero goal threat. Apparently that was another of McPake’s great signings 😡 Is he getting played out of position?

TBF to Mullen, he was everywhere today and then got subbed for no reason.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ferrie might have cost us the goal, but it was McPake that cost us the game.

Pathetic substitutions, pathetic game management and once again showed he learned nothing from last week when he allowed 10 men Morton almost back into the game with the exact same tactic.

He needs to go.

He was doing exactly the same last season and we were being fortunate to see games out yet people who weren’t at the game would tell you otherwise. Barring the scoreline today up until his defensive changes we were cruising that game. 

He isn’t learning.