All things Dundee FC

17 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Yep, just reinforces the difference a decent experienced manager can make. 

Agree Shadow my man, however with complete respect, for 'experienced manager' even substitute and replace with 'knowledgeable manager', regardless of previous experience.

Dark Blue regards as always.

I’m trying to log in to Dee TV using my Client Ref No etc. No joy. Anyone else had problems? Will it only work for matches?
Bought my season ticket yesterday and I'm able to log in without any issues from today,ticket office also given these out to help login.1603487146959.jpeg

55 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Bought my season ticket yesterday and I'm able to log in without any issues from today,ticket office also given these out to help login.

You should delete that picture mate before someone fucks about with your stuff (if there is any possibility they can do anything with the info).

ETA - Ignore me.

Edited by Sortmeout

8 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Bought my season ticket yesterday and I'm able to log in without any issues from today,ticket office also given these out to help login.1603487146959.jpeg

Your password looks to be on the weak side, mate.  And, I thought your name was Kev - lying chunt!

Your password looks to be on the weak side, mate.  And, I thought your name was Kev - lying chunt!

Think neil in the shop was getting pissed off at having to explain how to log in 2 everyone all the time so he's handing out instructions to save time.