All things Dundee FC

Why?
Was it fact he had an attitude ? 

I was joking but in truth for jobbers like him I really couldn’t care how they do.

I agree he should have had a bigger chance to show what he could do.

Fantastic news re young Fin but we should produce more players without doubt.

41 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Age 30.. certainly not a scorer but may add something to the team. 

Screenshot_20200922-172945_Samsung Internet.jpg

We should specify to his agent that we only want the Sow of 2010 or 2014. Any other Sow results in his contact being terminated and him and his management team owing Dundee FC...

Spoiler

1310224196_unnamed(50).gif.ef1b275421216d20188abbb0b615effb.gif

So that's McGhee out now too? Christ...

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Fit, enthusiastic and on form - he's a better player than Ciftci. 

Getting him fit is the major concern. 

Something that hasn't been achieved in at least 2 years, but our stellar record with injury-prone players will defo fix that.

Hey, once we're all allowed back in again at Dens , which at the moment in fairness doesn't look anytime soon, I saw an advert for the very occasion!
100% cotton face mask, ebay again @ £9.95. 
s-l1600.thumb.jpg.1bb736a29ff0380ef9f8748fbf6643cd.jpg Two metre distance regards.

Fook me TCM - every time you post this stuff I have to buy it!

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

The only player he took with him to the first team who he clearly sees potential in. More game time around the new improved midfield be ideal. 

He’s took Mulligan and Cameron into the 1st team as well from the same age. All 3 must be doing excellent to be in and around a championship 1st team at 16 years of age. 

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Fook me TCM - every time you post this stuff I have to buy it!

Think he's churning that shite out in his back bedroom. Best avoided. IMO.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

He’s took Mulligan and Cameron into the 1st team as well from the same age. All 3 must be doing excellent to be in and around a championship 1st team at 16 years of age. 

Yeah wasnt sure on other two. Wasn't convinced was him who coached them two but hey there we go.

10' | 0-0 Ashcroft bursts out of defence and keeps his run going to get a shot away from 20 yards but saved by Mckenzie #thedee

Wilkie loved doing this ^

12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yeah wasnt sure on other two. Wasn't convinced was him who coached them two but hey there we go.

10' | 0-0 Ashcroft bursts out of defence and keeps his run going to get a shot away from 20 yards but saved by Mckenzie #thedee

Wilkie loved doing this ^

Don't know if he's as mental as Hartley for being at all the reserve games but he seems switched on to who's coming through behind them too since he's had the other young lads involved this year too (Blacklock and Murray)

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think he's churning this shite out in his back bedroom. Best avoided. IMO.

Thank you.

Now then young man, I'm even tempted to purchase one myself and I'm as tight as a ducks arse. However it would only serve to hide my smile after signing Sir Charles of Adam. 1259639117_OIP(3).jpg.7cbcb3a0acc69f30a73ae380c9abf1d4.jpg Two metre regards as always.