All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Now I like this logic also. 

Davidson won more games playing for Dundee than when Kevin Thomson did. A clearly more influencer than Thomson. Scoreline facts are the best ones i give you that one. 

Laughing at the Davidson/Thomson stat 👍

I take it the Kerr in Random’s stat is oor Cammy? Doesn’t tell you how many times he gets into great areas for crossing but turns back on himself and played the ball backwards breaking up momentum but keeping fuckin possession 😡 I’m wanting the Cammy that 1st broke into the side back please. He was very good attacking initially. 

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

This signing has Moussa written all over it imo.

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

In this league he won't get near the time or the space he gets back in Jamaica, so he better be prepared for that.

Knowing our luck he’ll be the slowest Jamaican 😂

Guest Wieghortsnut
29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

10 goals in 36 in 2018/19 in Jamaica, 5 goals in 21 in 2019/20. 24 years old, has been called up for but not capped by the Jamaican national team. Still not figuring this one out unless it's purely a cheap backup (York 9 want to loan him out cos they can't play him due to COVID restrictions I believe) and there's still another striker coming in.

How do you know there's another striker coming in aswell the guy with the lucky egg?

Just now, Wieghortsnut said:

How do you know there's another striker coming in aswell the guy with the lucky egg?

I don't know anything more than anyone else, but going by the Ciftci reports we're defo looking at bringing in another, regardless of this guy coming in. In the Hamilton article Scott Burns still mentions us being keen on Ciftci.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I don't know anything more than anyone else, but going by the Ciftci reports we're defo looking at bringing in another, regardless of this guy coming in. In the Hamilton article Scott Burns still mentions us being keen on Ciftci.

Ciftci, a competent keeper and perhaps another centrehalf and we’ll give Hearts a run for their money. 

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I can see Hamilton being used more as a winger anyway, considering we really only have McDaid to play that role (I rate Elliott at the right wing but he's generally more of a RWB/RB in my mind).

Hopefully young Josh is good enough to get some game time out wide this season. 

Liked what I’ve saw (very limited) of him so far. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Hopefully young Josh is good enough to get some game time out wide this season. 

Liked what I’ve saw (very limited) of him so far. 

Is he a wide player? I genuinely thought he was also a CM, but had not paid too much attention. Thought his highlights from Tuesday were impressive.

23 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Is he a wide player? I genuinely thought he was also a CM, but had not paid too much attention. Thought his highlights from Tuesday were impressive.

He’s played out wide when I’ve saw him come on. Looks physically up to the job as well. 

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

So an average championship player.

However one of our better players? But is that because we have went backwards as a club? 

The new midfield infront of him this season is an exciting prospect 🙂

No, it's because we are rebuilding. Better stats than Holt.