All things Dundee FC

I can't see anywhere on the SPFL website mention of TV gamed outwith the Premiership & Betfred Cup. Has there been any official announcement of how many games are being covered, even if they haven't said which ones yet? I think that last season our games against the DABS were on Premier Sport (?) rather than ALBA, so just wondering if they will want to highlight Charlie's skills to a wider audience this coming season??

Edited by Spikethedee

29 minutes ago, The Algebraist said:

Look forward to oor Charlie bagging 20+ from midfield as he strolls the championship then getting an inevitable recall to the national team.

That's how it works right?

A midfield pairing of Adam and Dorran’s will lead the national side to the next World Cup. 

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Meant to ask who’s Gloagy?

Raymond Gloag. Puts loads of money into Dundee - I've seen him win £15k from the club in the lottery and hand it straight back to the club. 

Had a massive painting firm though no idea how it is nowadays with the way the world is. 

21 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

No kidding. Kenny's hat-trick, grinding out a draw vs Rangers with 10 men, beating a good Hearts side at Tynecastle and Scott Wright's free kick vs Livi. Pretty much everything else was utter shite.

Hearts were unbelievably awful that night at Tynecastle. They obviously had some decent players, but a few duds as well. Their team selection was wrong, but in the post-match presser Levein blamed the players rather than accepting responsibility for picking the wrong team and formation. He even blamed players' fitness, as if it was someone else's fault he'd sent out unfit players midway through the season. In hindsight it was a preview of Hearts dismal performance last season.

I reckon a few of the smarter members of the press piled a lump onto Hearts getting relegated last season after watching the way they lost to Dundee and listening to Levein in the press conference afterwards. Any team can have a bad night, but Levein's attitude offered a big hint there was something badly wrong at Hearts.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

Hearts were unbelievably awful that night at Tynecastle. They obviously had some decent players, but a few duds as well. Their team selection was wrong, but in the post-match presser Levein blamed the players rather than accepting responsibility for picking the wrong team and formation. He even blamed players' fitness, as if it was someone else's fault he'd sent out unfit players midway through the season. In hindsight it was a preview of Hearts dismal performance last season.
I reckon a few of the smarter members of the press piled a lump onto Hearts getting relegated last season after watching the way they lost to Dundee and listening to Levein in the press conference afterwards. Any team can have a bad night, but Levein's attitude offered a big hint there was something badly wrong at Hearts.

We played pretty well that night too. That was the game when Hearts’ great new hope signing was subbed off after about 20 minutes.
I drove home from Edinburgh thinking we’ve turned the corner, only to have my hopes dashed again.

I see I was correct about this signing and funding for it weeks ago.

No need to thank me.

Better hope that small print doesn't bite you on the arse and you go up eh...

It's an extremely risky deal but obviously nowhere near the marrs level of betting. The soft loans repayment within 3 years will hamper your playing squad if you don't get up this year.

I think it'll pay off though an you'll go up on this occasion.

Edited by Mvondo_the_great

12 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

No need to thank me.

It's an extremely risky deal but obviously nowhere near the marrs level of betting. The soft loans repayment within 3 years will hamper your playing squad if you don't get up this year.

Funny GIFs For Your Weekend LOLs | Funny gif, Tumbleweed, Sheeple

45 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

No need to thank me.

😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Does anyone who what the (inevitably untrue) rumours are about cammy? 

Let's just say you wouldn't want to be his mate unless.. 

2 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Fake news that’s what it is mate 

This is true.