All things Dundee FC

Plus side least we know it will go straight to Charlie Adam wage [emoji6]

I’d be delighted if they used the cash to pay Charlie. Every penny. It’s a pity about the Covid situ because I think he’d put 1000 on the gate. We badly lack a midfielder with the confidence in their ability to beat the first man and create time and space to pick a pass. His arrival might encourage Dorrans to get his finger out and live up to his billing too.

29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That's Daniel Church said his official goodbyes to Celtic on Twitter, now 'looking toward to the next chapter'. Wonder if that's indicative of anything.

I'm not overly familiar with his novels I'm afraid, lol. However there is a left back by that name who played on loan at East Fife last season.

Announce Sir Charlie of Adam, it will be two weeks tomorrow evening since he himself released the mutual contact in coming to Dens.

It's now taking far too long for comfort in securing our biggest signing since Claudio!

Agree with Spud though, sign Charlie and we may also see a positive reaction finally from Dorrans.

Regards    

Here's this week's snippet. The way the lads are talking about it, you'd think a deal was already agreed and just waiting to be signed.

Please please please! I want excitement, entertainment and hope. I drove down to Cappielow to see Dorrans debut, another heartbreaker.

19 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Please please please! I want excitement, entertainment and hope. I drove down to Cappielow to see Dorrans debut, another heartbreaker.

Would appear Charlie might just be in the post sometime soon, good times for a change.           1761459755_OIP(13).jpg.8857eb8ed0d698be9c408cd94540ec1c.jpg 

20 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Would appear Charlie might just be in the post sometime soon, good times for a change.           1761459755_OIP(13).jpg.8857eb8ed0d698be9c408cd94540ec1c.jpg 

Watch out posting Smiths stuff up on here m8, you'll get branded a 'racist sympathiser/nazi stormtrooper'.

Thank you.