1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe, but it sounds like you'll accept this proposal if the SPFL promise to have a reconstruction vote.

A reconstruction vote that would require 11 top flight sides backing it. Rangers and Hearts wouldnt out of our spite 

Of course we would, that was the reason teams voted No 

it looks like the Yacht-master two tone to me?  Nelms also looks like the Breitling Navitimer, Anyway  just a guess based on a grainy pic when I zoom in.

Difficult to say but I think it could be an Omega Seamaster chronograph.

Is that a good watch?

20 minutes ago, Yambam said:

it looks like the Yacht-master two tone to me?  Nelms also looks like the Breitling Navitimer, Anyway  just a guess based on a grainy pic when I zoom in.

With the better image I’m now thinking it’s a Tag Heuer Aquaracer chronograph.  I don’t think Navitimers have the rider tabs on the bezel (to be fair I only saw them with the new images).

8 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

This picture any better for determining his watch?

10_John_Nelms_AR-M.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000442637498.jpg

Cheers Ludo.  I’ve had to change my mind again 😂

2 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Is that a good watch?

Omega Seamaster is a very good watch......just not as good as a Submariner.  

Just now, Shadow Play said:

With the better image I’m now thinking it’s a Tag Heuer Aquaracer chronograph.  I don’t think Navitimers have the rider tabs on the bezel (to be fair I only saw them with the new images).

Cheers Ludo.  I’ve had to change my mind again 😂

Omega Seamaster is a very good watch......just not as good as a Submariner.  

it seems to me to be a few different watches? the dial colours are different? the black one agreed is the aqua racer at the bottom, the original pic still looks to me as a breitling with the strap but now moving more to a chronomat 

Feck off he's been in Dundee, it's an old broken timex

Total shambles of a club hope they go pop 

That’s a wee bit harsh and I don’t think it’s at that stage yet, but if they don’t go up it could be a close run thing.

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

So now the Record are saying the friendlies are not for us but for the likes of Kelty if they lose out on promotion.

They just write any old bullshit without apologising for it the next day.

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

That’s a wee bit harsh and I don’t think it’s at that stage yet, but if they don’t go up it could be a close run thing.

And how will they go up even under reconstruction!!!! 

Martin Woods will be having a field day with this social distancing, the c***s been getting paid for doing it on the pitch for years.

Come on Nelms, get this fucking No vote in. The 85% Hyenas are growing thirsty and it's time to deliver the final blow on this scorching day.

The hyena can dance on the grave of the lion, but can never become the lion. I've been telling the diddies this for years; from the Cowden to the Morten and Saintees. 

Anyway,Dundee arent in their grave we infact have our feet stamped on the neck of the spfl carcass, firmly in charge.

It's only a matter of time before we rise to the the summit of the food chain once more.

Thank you.

Who was it that wanted to bring a Monorail to Dundee? 

I know Dixon had the racetrack and wanted an ice rink. Was he the monorail, too?