All things Dundee FC

*shrugs*

Honestly thought Dundee were past the stage of making decisions like dumping your youth system to bring in a 35yo, yet here we are.

Lessons never learned.

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Thought eh was being nice about it all.

Adam and Dorrans in midfield... sounds very football manager type shit. 

Meh see what happens.

I wouldn’t even hazard a guess as to where the manager would play them. I saw him in consecutive games play an on loan left back on the right wing 😂😂😂

Feel slightly dejected by that 'announcement' for the recently axed staff.

If signed, I hope he takes it seriously. By that I mean look at Joey 'C**tface' Barton and his idea he would stroll Scotland.

Good to see some positivity though.

Welcome home?

40 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Has the youth system been scrapped? That'd be news to me. Also, 34, but who needs facts, eh?

You effectively dumped your entire youth coaching staff just a few days. Previously paid employees are now working for free.

You go out and hand a hefty wage to a 34yo, who turns 35 just months into the season, to play ahead of one of the most talented kids in the Country.

Its hard to see why I think your youth set up might suffer.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

You effectively dumped your entire youth coaching staff just a few days. Previously paid employees are now working for free.

You go out and hand a hefty wage to a 34yo, who turns 35 just months into the season, to play ahead of one of the most talented kids in the Country.

^^^^^^^
in the know

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

****jealousy seeping out of every fucking pore.

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

^^^^^^^
in the know

It was literally reported in the papers m8.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

****jealousy seeping out of every fucking pore.

Not really. I'll bookmark this post for this time next season when you're mewling about your immobile, ageing midfield being unable to support your headless, goal less, attack.

Personally think it’s a great signing if he signs and don’t get why anyone would be negative about it. Seems like a massive boost for the fans during what has been an otherwise pretty terrible time for all involved. Hopefully he can be a good influence on young Finniesta and brings a load of experience into the squad. Gives grounds for optimism going into the season that maybe wasn’t there before. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was literally reported in the papers m8.

The papers have reported his 'hefty wage' before the deal is done? I would like a link to that, amazing journalism!

The squad has been picked and Fin is dropped over a month before the season starts? You must give me Dave McKays number!

ITK as f**k!

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

The papers have reported his 'hefty wage' before the deal is done? I would like a link to that, amazing journalism!

The squad has been picked and Fin is dropped over a month before the season starts? You must give me Dave McKays number!

ITK as f**k!

Nah you're right. Charlie Adam is playing for free and you're leaving out one of him or Dorrans every week.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Nah you're right. Charlie Adam is playing for free and you're leaving out one of him or Dorrans every week.

I didn't say he was playing for free, however you did say his wages were 'hefty'.

Why do any of them have to be left out?

I'm calling bullshit on your drivel.