All things Dundee FC

17 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Dundee FC front line 2020 = St Mirren FC front line 2019.

Whole Lee sheeeeeeet. 

Well, we've tried being "last season's ICT" and "three seasons ago's Ross County", so why not try weegies instead of teuchters??!!

Can't help but feel a Jakubiak/Hemmings partnership would guarantee goals and lots of them.

As it is though - doesn't look like he's a goalscorer but I don't think we could have done any better than a guy like this to replace Hemmings. He made Nelson look like a slotter for Falkirk.

Absolutely delighted with this and it's something I didnt think was realistic.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Now srw isn't Travis ? 

Didn't realise he had been to so many clubs. Certainly not a goalscorer.

However if he sets them up for Mullen for us to win the league then that will be lovely

20200805_170724.jpg

TBF he probably didn't have much of a say in any of it, just whored out by Watford.

At least he picked the right team when he was doing the choosing.

Phone was out of charge and just got home (defo didn't walk past Dens once or twice). DIdn't see this one coming, don't know all that much about Jakubiak, but I'm optimistic given the general reaction. Let's hope he sets them up and Mullen (and maybe another striker too) knocks them in.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Phone was out of charge and just got home (defo didn't walk past Dens once or twice). DIdn't see this one coming, don't know all that much about Jakubiak, but I'm optimistic given the general reaction. Let's hope he sets them up and Mullen (and maybe another striker too) knocks them in.

Deewee was right again I see....

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't help but feel a Jakubiak/Hemmings partnership would guarantee goals and lots of them.

As it is though - doesn't look like he's a goalscorer but I don't think we could have done any better than a guy like this to replace Hemmings. He made Nelson look like a slotter for Falkirk.

Absolutely delighted with this and it's something I didnt think was realistic.

Hemmings was never looking interested.

I am hoping that the Mullen Jakubiak signing has the same effect as when Stewart and Hemmings (first time round) both came in from the same previous club, less gelling time.

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Deewee was right again I see....

What's that about a 2 in 50 strike rate for the boy? 

Seems to get stuff on the day but still undeniable he blethers a lot of shite most of the time.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's that about a 2 in 50 strike rate for the boy? 

Seems to get stuff on the day but still undeniable he blethers a lot of shite most of the time.

Must know/follow someone with decent info to get today’s signing right in terms of how he described the player.