All things Dundee FC

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Trial finished yesterday. Unlikely to get a result until at least September:

https://www.estateagenttoday.co.uk/breaking-news/2020/7/business-interruption-scandal-agents-await-decision-on-pay-out

Should make for a cracking January window lol

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That Hugh Jarse fella on twitter got another one right 😳 Had Hakeem Odoffin going to Accies days ago and it was only really reported today before he was announced. Does that add to his credibility?

No. Was in the daily record 3 days ago. Like I said he takes news from elsewhere 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/hamilton-accies-looking-tie-up-22430610.amp

27 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

Has anyone had their new strip delivered? I ordered an adult long sleeved away strip and an infant strip about 6 weeks ago and not received anything.

I got my shirts delivered, though I'd pre-ordered them pretty early.

How did Josh McPake do with you last season? Seem to remember he didn’t quite live up to expectations.
We didn't see a lot of him.

Come into the team V Alloa and played well. Started the next game at Morton and didn't have a great time so was subbed at half time then had a couple of sub appearances before injury.

I think he'll do well though when given another shot at this level.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

How did Josh McPake do with you last season? Seem to remember he didn’t quite live up to expectations.

Not the greatest memory of him considering his brief time with the club, but if I remember correctly he was good for plenty of running and the occasional nice pass. Problem was though that he lacked in physicality and seemed to come off from every game he played with some sort of niggle or injury.

We didn't see a lot of him.

Come into the team V Alloa and played well. Started the next game at Morton and didn't have a great time so was subbed at half time then had a couple of sub appearances before injury.

I think he'll do well though when given another shot at this level.

Aye I remember your manager hyping him up a fair bit on the radio a couple of days after signing up but didn’t seem to hear anything about how he got on.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I remember your manager hyping him up a fair bit on the radio a couple of days after signing up but didn’t seem to hear anything about how he got on.

Has the ability but not the frame for the game yet. Bullied out of pretty much every game he played for us bar his debut.

10 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I think I will just continue to say nothing on ability, because why bother. 

End of the day surely thats the most important part ? 

With Jimmy Nichol away ( maybe a good thing?) hopefully he make us have a serious title challenge. The new defender surely/ has to be better than Meekings and what we already have.

I suppose even if we do struggle this coming season can we afford to appoint anyone else? I'm presuming not.