All things Dundee FC

Best wishes to one of our own, Charlie Adam and his family, following his recent positive Covid-19 test result.

Followed Dundee for longer than I can remember, however based upon the last few seasons performances I've still no desire to purchase my season ticket if I'm honest .

However, sign Charlie and a few more like-minded to myself won't be picking and choosing their games any longer, they'll also be ST holders once again.

Merely my opinion, regards.

21 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I get that we'll have a streamlined squad this season, but I don't think we have any youth strikers coming through to complement the squad so could easily see Murray & Mullen as I say. As much as I think Murray is a terrible, terrible footballer - his pace means he can also be utilised on the wing.

Signing a utility player or two will be crucial IMO.

We're up shite creek if we don't sign a keeper and I agree with you, I can't see us bringing anyone in. Time for Ferrie to prove if he can make it at Dens or not.

The new loan allowance will undoubtedly be used but I know McPake doesn't like having a squad with too many loanees as he feels that it's difficult for a squad with a lot of loans to buy into the club.

Wee lyall and Michael Cunningham are both forwards. Hopefully they can make an impact. 

I am always skeptical of somebody on twitter popping up with 'itk news', but this dude called Connor Murray signing for Partick hours before anyone else said a word about it, so I'm just putting this up here in case anyone hasn't yet seen it.

image.png.972ff0f74c91a7bebe9a89c9c5bbb970.png

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I am always skeptical of somebody on twitter popping up with 'itk news', but this dude called Connor Murray signing for Partick hours before anyone else said a word about it, so I'm just putting this up here in case anyone hasn't yet seen it.

That is a username you can trust.

Edited by Crawford

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Indeed. That's why I didn't post it until he actually called something that I can't find anyone else saying or reporting before him.

Should be POTUS imo. I'm more than happy to hear any positive thing about any club in Scotland planning for the future.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He's also said we are signing Doohan at the end of next month - when he's supposedly a few days away from a deal at Ross County. 

My hot take tonight is - and it might just be the photos/people in the photos - but this year's strips are absolutely shite. Both of them. I've said it. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's also said we are signing Doohan at the end of next month - when he's supposedly a few days away from a deal at Ross County.  

Yeah I called him out on that earlier, he said County might be impatient on Celtic, but I'm not buying that he's going anywhere else but Dingwall.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

My hot take tonight is - and it might just be the photos/people in the photos - but this year's strips are absolutely shite. Both of them. I've said it. 

Disagree. The home shirt in person is great. The away is good imo but not as hot on it as the home shirt.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Johnson & Nelson or Murray & Mullen?

Think I'd go for the former tbh.

I guess we'll only really find out when we sign them I suppose. I really don't feel like Mullen would be much less effective than Nelson, and the wild card is whether or not Murray plays better in the Championship.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Reading up on Brent Sancho is mental.

He founded his own club in Trinidad - They won the top flight 3 times. He then left to join the government and became Minister of Sport, became the Neil Doncaster of Trinidadian football and now has control over the professional youth set-up of the country as he acts as chairman to the league.