All things Dundee FC

Charlie Adam for my money has already, due to his recent media comments indirectly invited Dundee to contact him. 

Danny Swanson, FFS, if he couldn't secure first team action last season where he was revered by the coaching staff, what hope do we have?

I fear Danny's now more suited to join Paul Paton and Chris Erskine at East Kilbride for a tadgerine reunion of sorts. 

Best regards

On 18/07/2020 at 20:30, Mr. Alli said:

Why would that matter at Raith? 

You,ll find out this coming season

On 18/07/2020 at 20:31, Ludo*1 said:

Your last question is one of the mysteries of the universe.

Suit us then

On 18/07/2020 at 20:41, tree house tam said:

He fucking would. Danny Swanson can do things with balls my missus could only dream of.

And she's a tart.

He fukin wouldn,t 

A bit concerning Swansons played with your balls.Is your wife aware you swing both ways?

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

A player like that would indeed be a novelty and he’s been anointed by the 2 most knowledgeable pundits on P and B.

I can’t see him taking that role from Charlie however.

Become chubby baller central.

Somehow wedge Harkins, Adam and Swanson into the same midfield. 

17 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just get Adam to kick pelters from the halfway line all game.

TBF he pretty much stuck to the centre circle for you lot in the testimonial at McDiarmid a few years ago and ran the show.

Guest Wieghortsnut

Charlie Adam won't sign for us. He has just bought a giant farm steading down south and has invited his mum and youngest brother down to stay with them. 

There are going to be lots of out of work footballers this coming season and we should not rush into signing a new forward. My guess is that there will be some very good players let go, particularly in England, and we should wait before getting someone in to play up front. 

The nice little run we were on before the lockdown was helped by the defence tightning up. If we can get a replacement  for Berra and we can keep 16 or 17 clean sheets, then we have a chance. If Hearst’s were smart they would offer him back to us on a loan deal (if that’s allowed in the same division) as it would weaken us for the games against them. Either way a tight ship, and a few 1-0 results would be the most realistic way to wine the league. Sure, I’d prefer a 4-2-4 formation and 5 goals per game, but that’s not going to get us out of the league in 1 go. 

On 19/07/2020 at 09:33, Wieghortsnut said:

Charlie Adam won't sign for us. He has just bought a giant farm steading down south and has invited his mum and youngest brother down to stay with them. 

He's the one quoted as saying if there was a player-coach role in Scotland he'd be interested in it, not us.

On 19/07/2020 at 09:33, Wieghortsnut said:

He has just bought a giant farm steading down south and has invited his mum and youngest brother down to stay with them. 

That would be to hopefully get his brother sorted and straightened out and off the golden. 

Well this is awkward.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m disappointed Nelson chose to leave, but it’s hardly the disaster that Hemmings leaving was portrayed as in the papers. Good to know that even stories they break as absolutely fact can still be rubbish.