All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Hiya pals,

Long time, no speak. Lockdown is fucking shite, but it's given me a bit of time to reflect on my favourite Dundee players — in particular the characters that make my heart (and sometimes cock) swell. To kill some of the boredom, and to get my Dundee Fix, I've decided to draw one Dundee legend per week until we're all dead, lockdown is lifted or I run out of steam.

First up is a tribute to our modern-day, anti-establishment talisman and POTY Grand Slam Champion, Paul McGowan. Here's a drawing of him celebrating after scoring against United, thumping the match commander in the puss and diving into the Derry.

McGowan.jpg

Next up, Gary Harkins.

Thank you.

That is fucking tremendous.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

That is fucking tremendous.

Thank you.

We need to see a couple more canvas works from yourself. You, imo, are leading the lockdown achievements thread. Excellent work.

I know I said I'd do one drawing per week, but I'm cracking up now so it was between this and prank calling Robbie Neilson all morning. There's only so many times you can pretend to be Tony Ashgar, inviting him to Gussie Park for a few bottles of 'Rona, before his enthusiasm starts to wane.

Anyway, here's our second instalment; Dark Blue Heartthrob, Gary Harkins. 

Harkins2.jpg

Next up... I'm not sure yet. Thoughts?

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

I know I said I'd do one drawing per week, but I'm cracking up now so it was between this and prank calling Robbie Neilson all morning. There's only so many times you can pretend to be Tony Ashgar, inviting him to Gussie Park for a few bottles of 'Rona, before his enthusiasm starts to wane.

Harkins2.jpg

Thank you.

Absolutely cracking.

11 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Harkins2.jpg

Thank you.

Going by your signature - it should be Kusunga??!!

A nice picture of Greg Stewart would go down a treat too....

6 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Fair play to him, if he thinks he can get it then I say go for it.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fair play to him, if he thinks he can get it then I say go for it.

I'd be curious to see who McPake replaces him as he seems to be assistant manager in all but name. Nicholl there more for the advice when asked directly and appeasement of inexperience IMO.

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

Harkins2.jpg

Thank you.

597afb97db18e-536x372.jpg.877c3429ef07fb31a910941a7072bcce.jpg

Fantastic talent Liam, using your time wisely in between beers, lol.

Well done that man.

Best regards

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Going by your signature - it should be Kusunga??!!

Ha — that goes to show how often I'm on here, I suppose! I put that together when we signed him, in the blind hope that he'd turn out to be alright. Little did I know...

Good shouts all round.

5 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Ha — that goes to show how often I'm on here, I suppose! I put that together when we signed him, in the blind hope that he'd turn out to be alright. Little did I know...

Good shouts all round.

Also, my customary shout for Christian Nade.

5 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Harkins2.jpg

Thank you.

Superb again @LiamDFC ! I personally would like to see a classic Juan Sara "Jesus Loves You" celebration.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Harkins2.jpg

Thank you.

Outstanding! Liam!

What about doing my hero.

Jocky.

Thank you.

1453372644JockyScott.jpg