16 minutes ago, Dele said:

Bonneti, Stainrod. 

12 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Billy McCandless

9 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

McCandless, Kernaghan (shudder)

Well in!

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

I like it. But it's very Chelsea/England-esque, which stops me short of loving it.

Nothing like an England kit, IMO.

A comparison.

England kit

20200501_174018.jpg.44b0c3bb870eaa1548ad3594e8a4d39b.jpg

New Dundee kit

e4948cb30e0fd97a7615304508fa5c8b.thumb.jpg.20b15224222b0f15b1f97837646a262e.jpg

706004326_download(20).jpg.4a71f71632637da67fc1baf43567f064.jpg

Classic strip for sure. slightly before my time at Dens unfortunately.

A very highly rated team, finely tuned apparently by one James McLean, back row-far right.

No great surprise he was left seething and moved elsewhere when overlooked for the soon to be vacant managers position.

And to think we complain, rightly so in fairness, regarding John Nelms' managerial appointments, lol.

Best regards    

Some quotes from John Nelms' latest interview:

On the financial situation:

“It is a new reality. Our business has changed from getting excited and ready for the next match to basically survival."

“Every club is going to be different – most clubs don’t have the insurance policies we have in place so they will be losing more than we will."

“The Government has really stepped in and helped out the mid-sized to lower-end clubs. At the bigger clubs with the salaries the players are on, although the furlough helps, it doesn’t help a huge amount.

“I would say Dundee Football Club and others around the size of our club are at a pucker point where it really helps us out and it helps out clubs below us.

“Above it won’t help out as much."

“We’re okay at the moment but we don’t know what is going to happen.”

On their commitment:

“We are committed and we want to do the best for Dundee Football Club that we can,”

“We will always do that and we’re not going anywhere for the foreseeable future.”

On the Nou Campy situation:

“The stadium is ticking along. The architects and the group are working on things but we’re not allowed to go out and do the updated studies we need to do.

“There is a lot of positioning in these deals and we’re doing those type of things, making sure everybody is geared up and ready to go.

“With the city dealing with the coronavirus the way they are and the way other staff are dealing with it, things have slowed down to a crawl. But we are doing things.

“As opposed to every day something happening, every week we’re getting updates of things happening.”

On the push for fans buying season tickets:

“You can’t thank people enough in a day and age like this. To see people step up and buy season tickets is amazing,”

“It’s incredible to see the number of people who have bought them with a big unknown going forward.

“We will be playing football at some point in time, we just don’t know exactly when.

“The fact they have faith in the club and desperately want to see their team is helpful – and also helps us build the team based on the support we have.

“We know there are things that are way more important now than football but if people want to dig in their pockets then great, if not we’ll see you when we are all back together and have a good product on the park.”

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nothing like an England kit, IMO.

A comparison.

England kit

20200501_174018.jpg.44b0c3bb870eaa1548ad3594e8a4d39b.jpg

New Dundee kit

e4948cb30e0fd97a7615304508fa5c8b.thumb.jpg.20b15224222b0f15b1f97837646a262e.jpg

You fluctuate between hyperbole and talking shite so often, I can't tell if you;re joking or not. Please adbvise.

Thank you.

I'm going to leave the typo's in, because I want you to know how much better a time I'm having being drunk and being me, than being sober and being you.

Thank you once more.