All things Dundee FC

Just now, Shadow Play said:

With the better image I’m now thinking it’s a Tag Heuer Aquaracer chronograph.  I don’t think Navitimers have the rider tabs on the bezel (to be fair I only saw them with the new images).

Cheers Ludo.  I’ve had to change my mind again 😂

Omega Seamaster is a very good watch......just not as good as a Submariner.  

it seems to me to be a few different watches? the dial colours are different? the black one agreed is the aqua racer at the bottom, the original pic still looks to me as a breitling with the strap but now moving more to a chronomat 

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

So now the Record are saying the friendlies are not for us but for the likes of Kelty if they lose out on promotion.

They just write any old bullshit without apologising for it the next day.

Martin Woods will be having a field day with this social distancing, the c***s been getting paid for doing it on the pitch for years.

Come on Nelms, get this fucking No vote in. The 85% Hyenas are growing thirsty and it's time to deliver the final blow on this scorching day.

The hyena can dance on the grave of the lion, but can never become the lion. I've been telling the diddies this for years; from the Cowden to the Morten and Saintees. 

Anyway,Dundee arent in their grave we infact have our feet stamped on the neck of the spfl carcass, firmly in charge.

It's only a matter of time before we rise to the the summit of the food chain once more.

Thank you.

22 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I think a few Partick fans might be due Mr Nelms an apology. Unless the Record get another ‘exclusive’. 

Why? He should just have stuck to his NO vote. By not doing so he has merely added to the confusion. However if his actions result in a viable reconstruction package for ALL...well done. Kinda difficult to see it at the moment

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Who was it that wanted to bring a Monorail to Dundee? 

I know Dixon had the racetrack and wanted an ice rink. Was he the monorail, too? 

Story I know was it was him. 

Wanted a zoo at the stadium too apparently.

Yes, it was Cook. Few pictures of the planned stadium upgrade:

15032690_884519031648083_838765284839605

15135833_884518971648089_8347359713764065383_n.jpg.db8c82ee9420ab582795dedafab59f4f.jpg

There was also another proposal from one of our shirt sponsors.

Think he still posts on Dundee Mad to this day. He's a Hearts fan - can't remember his name for the life of me. Think it was the head of Novafone (I think).

His latest ideas were published on Dee Mad back in 2017 with us moving to the EFL and an underground car park:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3671&d=14888

attachment.php?attachmentid=3672&d=14888